WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

I dont want to play through myrise or showcase to unlock the stuff, I do not have the time, that's why I bought the unlocker. Ugggh.

isn't that the whole point of the accelerator....what does it do now? 

That Mike straw guy is so irritating he is like “got massive news you will want to hear but I am too sleepy right now I will tell you tomorrow”

then tomorrow comes and it’s “I have heard that romans reigns left shoe is in the game but that’s not confirmed”

u think Vince McMahon tolerates his game being a PR disaster one year. And then getting cancelled the next year. Of course they have had talks. They probably put feelers out every now and then in general. All companies probably do. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE wanted out of that contract immediately when 2k21 got cancelled....because im pretty certain its WWE who forced the game companies to go annual release in the first place. They want that yearly revenue.

8 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

honesty it not as bad as it sounds my guess they setting up for a back up plan if this game does as bad as 2020   

I can only hope

I can't say that I'm a huge fan of 2K but they at least TRY to keep building a better product each year (a specific disaster aside). We wouldn't even get that much with EA Sports. They'd make one game and give you nothing but roster updates for like a decade. But hey, you can spend more $$$ on card games that tie into every other game mode!

To be honest, I don't really like the speculative nature of that. It's tabloid nonsense that gets some people worked up over an uncertainty. Just say it's happening.....or don't say anything at all....but I guess that doesn't get clicks does it?

Yikes. Ea does seem like the series that fits how wwe moves these days and there’s no doubt that game would be terrible. It would probably be the most watered down wwe game to date. 

2k has been pretty disappointing since dropping yukes but hopefully they can improve since I don’t see any other better developer than 2k for something like this. They just need to gear things the right direction

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived