WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

Just checking out some signatures/finishers... they've given Seth Rollins Low Ki's Black Magic move instead of the corner superkick...

Tf..?

I admit today has done a good amount to alleviate my worries. I am still vehemently against the grapple system and think the removal of advanced entrances is egregious and unacceptable (they had over twice the dev time. Fix it. N.R.O.I) but the good sounds like it outways the bad.

I am quite excited about the praise MyRise I'd getting. I enjoy playing the heel and these games story modes very rarely do heel protagonists justice. 

21 minutes ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

I think this is new?

I could swear they've never had a pinning version before, which was always very silly. It didn't have the knee strike either IIRC, as it was just a corner springboard move.

Glad to see a new animation and that it has a pinning animation

5 minutes ago, El Marsh said:

I could swear they've never had a pinning version before, which was always very silly. It didn't have the knee strike either IIRC, as it was just a corner springboard move.

Glad to see a new animation and that it has a pinning animation

Yes it's new.

8 minutes ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

I haven’t played much but yes you have to make choices that effect your alignment 

Thank you for answering questions in here, would you mind checking if alt attires seem to work correctly in universe mode this year? 

Was Rock's unique stomp removed? I just watched a video with him and he used a generic one. I still don't understand why we haven't been able to assign ground strikes for the last several games -- there are a variety of different stomps, kicks, and punches that wrestlers use against grounded opponents.

1 minute ago, RyanCE said:

Was Rock's unique stomp removed? I just watched a video with him and he used a generic one. I still don't understand why we haven't been able to assign ground strikes for the last several games -- there are a variety of different stomps, kicks, and punches that wrestlers use against grounded opponents.

Austins, Rocks, Angles, Women stomps have all been removed for years. 

8 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

Austins, Rocks, Angles, Women stomps have all been removed for years. 

Rock had his unique stomp in the last few games, it just wasn't selectable in CAM. It appears to have been removed completely this year.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived