WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

1 minute ago, MattOriginal said:

I wouldn't hold my breath on Advanced Entrances. I think they'll be back next year. Though I'd love to be wrong.

Yeah hope that is patched in this year if ever they are able to fix it.

Speaking of entrances, as I have seen some screenshots of Legends/duplicates that are in Showcase mode. I don't know why 2K did not give them entrance attire. Undertaker, Shawn and JBL should have their entrance attires.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, She-Wolf said:

I’ve yet to see anything negative about MyRise, can’t wait to get stuck into that. 

So far yeah, nothing negative...but i wanna see what the critical people say, not what the people say that already defended the game with pitchforks.
But compared to 2k20s career mode, i think everything is better.

You cant possibly do worse than what they pulled with 2k20s career mode.

1 minute ago, Bushy. said:

If no advanced entrances this year is the worst part of the game, I’ll take it honestly. 

Adam Cole, Aleister Black and Bobby Fish having their entrances in the game makes this workable for me, plus Gallows and Anderson.

I'm just having an NXT Universe so good for me.

5 minutes ago, Zonda said:

Well worth the wait, put it that way ?

Yes hahahaha.

For now I really want confirmation on Sideplates and Nameplates. Are those showing up for the Tag Titles both NXT and Women's Tag, North American, the new IC and US championships. Also do Nameplates work now where Wrestler's name are on the championships (ex. WHC, Cruiserweight, Divas, etc.) simple things that could be good to see if working properly.

10 minutes ago, Zonda said:

Adam Cole, Aleister Black and Bobby Fish having their entrances in the game makes this workable for me, plus Gallows and Anderson.

I'm just having an NXT Universe so good for me.

Man that’s awesome ! Glad they kept them. The Fiend too. 

I think they finally nailed the character scan process. 90% of them look amazing, specially women which for some reason usually looked awful in the past. It's a damn shame what has been going on with WWE roster in the last 2 years and how that made this roster completely outdated, but I think now that they have good models for almost everyone they can focus on updating attires  and adding NXT guys / cool legends for next year's game.

For this years game, if the gameplay is fun and the game modes are interesting enough, I will buy it after more than 5 years, just not at full price

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived