WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and how did that work out?

The company or powers that be there clearly have no worries about  happy customers, they released WWE 2K20 l deliberately  keeping information held back fully knowing the game was not only a downgrade but also that it was broken. Although the clues was there for us to see what kind of game it was but hey a good majority of people can't part way with the money fast enough to beg 2k to take it off ourselves

They even had the audacity to make another game in between WWE Battleground which was only intended as a stop gap and I'm sure people still brought that.

Thus year they release another title and 'offer'  pre-oders with an incentive with early access.... anybody with sense would not trust 2K until reviews had been made and they had a decent understanding of what they're getting for their money.

I haven't brought a WWE game since WWE 2K17 as mainly I only use legends though this year I might get this year's title....after it gets reviewed and the ONLY was I will consider DLC is when I know what it is exactly.

3 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Yeah I got my fill from the dude leaking the other day. Don’t wanna see anything else right now besides reviews. 

Yup, when I watch matches with entrances, I skip the entrances and go straight to gameplay.

1 minute ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Supercharger does not unlock showcase and myrise items according to reddit.

Then what does it unlock? Championships and Legends outside those modes?

I can't wait to see that Yokozuna model. Hopefully they do him justice as his immense size and unusual proportions are frankly unique to anything we've seen before from them.

1 minute ago, black_machismo said:

WWE 2K22 is trending for games in twitter and most of them are praising the Gameplay. Happy to see those even the game has some removed features, they could add them next year or thru patch.

I wouldn't hold my breath on Advanced Entrances. I think they'll be back next year. Though I'd love to be wrong.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived