WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far none of the YouTubers have touched MyRise mode so if there is orignial characters made by 2K such as El Mago (2K19), El Mago Jr. (2K20), Josie Jane (2K20) and Brooklyn Von Braun (2K20) in MyRise mode to unlock then any that are unlockable in the mode would add more people to confirmed roster. 2K's orignial characters from 2K19 and 2K20 that were unlockable weren't on their offical roster lists for said WWE games.

While I definitely don't think 2K do things to deliberately piss off fans, they are not stupid and they know what will have really negative repercussions and so I firmly believe they don't overall care about the fans responses. 

I don't expect them to list all the bad things about the game, of course not, but the removal of certain features that have been in for games needs to be discussed and not just left to be found out when people booted up the game. The lack of promised transparency is the most annoying thing and sorry to bring it up again but 2K had to have known they would be so heavily scrutinised after the disaster that was 2K20. They've done nothing differently marketing wise this time around and as for promised transparency, they've tried to hide more than they've shown. 

I understand them not being thrilled at leaks by those playing the game early but some of the entrances I've seen look incredible, why don't you want us to see that? Why do you not want us to see how good some of these superstars now look given how much we blasted 2K20? 

I'm also really worried about DLC, it seems apparent we won't know anything before the games release but I hope when they do announce it that we get the entire roadmap of DLC and they don't just announce the DLC that's coming next and we're left unawares until the last DLC pack is released.  

I can understand them striking the streamers and maybe even stretch to understand them striking those uploading full entrances *maybe*

But striking the screenshots that actually make the game look good and do more for marketing the game than 2K have done since it was announced last Wrestlemania? Boggles the mind! It's not like they look bad! In fact, other than the crop up of a recurring glitch and the removal of advanced entrances, I've not seen much negativity to these leaks. In fact, people were actually feeling quite positive from what I saw but between 2K striking them and then also potentially stopping their content creators from revealing anything come Monday (IDK if we've heard more on that) it immediately starts people thinking the worst again. Even having the two from the ringside reports sitting in while UUDD did their deep dives felt very much like they were there to control what gets shown and it does make me nervous about what this game might be like. Visually it looks solid but... idk

6 hours ago, Saturi said:

I'm buffled that people still believe the excuse the the removal of the advanced entrances has anything to do with the crashes of WWE2K20.

My game didn't crashed ONCE during these entrancees when I was testing the caws I had created and during match testing.

At least for t he short time I used the WWE2K20 before I quit back then.

The main causes for the game "stucking" and need to be restarted and glitches/bugs of people walking through the ring, flying around the area

or looking as if they are ragdolls happen during matches which had nothing to do with the entrance since that part were already done.

It's ok now since they excluded it and there is nothing we can do to get it in WWE2K22 anyway but these marketing based excuses on features

they just removed to save time for their new stuff are ridicoulos.

As a sidenote: the preload happen last time for me.

After it was done it showed the timer with 1 Day, 23 hours and 45 Minutes.

So the game will be Monday after midnight at 1am into Tuesday available in Germany.

Kinda akward since it normally was always at midnight and not one hour later but it might be the case that the timezone difference is different

to the previous games now. :)

It’s makes it look like they knew they messed up but they didn’t want to let it out until after they reached a certain amount of pre-orders. It’s a business decision to ensure the company made its money back. 

I hate what the gaming industry has because me with these types of business over everything mindsets. Ofcourse you should want to make money but this is some bs, I spend too much time creating and for them to not be able to resolve this issue after so long is unacceptable. Why not just say upfront that a patch will be coming? It’s seems like they have know plans on fixing this feature and will bring it back next year like it’s a new feature. I almost want to cancel my pre order over this. 

You know, i could understand it all more...if they would have been honest with the fans from the start.

Especially after promising to do better on exactly that.
They promised to keep the community up to date, they promised to have listened to the community so much...yet now more and more comes out that shows they havent.

And their lack of communication bothers me more than stuff like cross play only being between the same console sides, advanced entrance removed etc.

If they would have said open and honest: "Look, we spent the time working on the basics, the core of the game so 2k22 wont sadly be filled with innovation and stuff" i could understand it.

But they promote this game like the new evolution of wrestling games, bark "it hits different" from every tree they can find, hide footage of the game, keep a tight lid on everything...dont even allow content creators to film their own preview footage.
That is all what is bothering me so much more than the game itself being something along the lines of 2k15 where the base is prepared for future games.
The game itself is a 10 buck game for a while now for me, so im not upset about what is revealed about the game now more and more...its that 2k/VC didnt had the guts and trust in the community to be totally honest.

The thing is overexageration is very common 

I dont expect the game to be like 2k15 or 2k20 but I dont expect it to be like 2k14 either 

I think the gameplay (what concerns the average gamer because that's who they are targeting) will be fun.

I think people took the It Hits Different a little bit too literally, they meant that the game feels different and looking at the entrances, animations, gameplay it does feel different. 

They targeted the average gamer with this and people were bound to get pissed but I dont know I still think it will be a solid game

Otis looks disturbingly realistic.

It seems they made the rookie mistake of strictly adhering to promo pics for attire reference. For whatever reason they got it in their heads they wanted the in-game roster to look exactly like the render.  For some bonehead reason they didn't account for the fact that not every wrestler is wearing their full in-ring gear when they are doing a backstage photoshoot. We already noticed Dominik Mysterio missing his wrist tape. 

Now im seeing Tamina. She's also missing her wrist tape. And im sure theres going to be more that we haven't seen or noticed yet. Alot of times these ppl don't wrap their wrists up until right before a match. So its understandable they aren't just walking around taped up backstage when they get pulled aside for some promo shots. The videogame ppl and the action figurue ppl have made this mistake time and time again over the years. Of looking at a reference photo without bothering to look at actual footage of an attire in a match. This is why we get things like this. Or we will get an attire or a hairstyle that was on a house show and never on TV etc.  Christian is the most notorious. Several of his action figures were missing his wrist tape. SvR 2011 he was missing it. In the TNA Impact game he only had tape on 1 wrist lol.

I've seen a few gameplay videos, to me outside of the game being faster or so it doesn't really look any too different. The AI does seem like it's been improved or at least they worked on it in some aspects. The only things I didn't really like was still the grappling lock up tho when you to do it to do Irish whips it doesn't look as bad and it seems like the opponent gets up a bit too fast at times.

I wish they’d hurry up and announce the DLC. I just want to brace myself knowing what we’re getting and not build false hope only to be disappointed.

I play with the women’s division only, and there’s so many puzzling omissions this year. Want to know if the likes of Bellas & Lita are fully gone or whether they’ll be DLC 

maybe they haven't announced dlc cuz it not done yet  i bet the releases mess up all the dlc to or the guys that was going be dlc they had to move to the main roster due to the release 

guys like road dogg seem randomly included into the game  i wonder if he was dlc but they need more people for the roster due to releases

2 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

In 20 didn't they give us a few new moves in each pack?

They did, though half were always locked behind those goddamn tower mode matches.

So do we think we’re getting a pack with Yokozuna, his moves, and some cards for the myfaction thing? 

Then the same for Doink, Hurricane and RVD? Perhaps some CAA parts? 

Not sure who ‘most wanted’ would relate to…

It would seem odd if the pack had more than one wrestler and yet the names only relate to one of them.

Wait thats the DLC pack names? none of them sounds like an NXT 2.0 pack.....

And judging by the names are we to believe RVD and Hurricane have packs named after them? why would those guy's be DLC? Wasn't RVD one of the reason they didn't include Rey's 2006 Rumble win? and who else would be in those packs along side them?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived