WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Good to see the invisible wrestler during cutscenes glitch from Universe mode is still around. Hopefully they managed to take most of the legacy bugs out of this game but seeing this and the Undertaker pin situp bug from 2K20 still around isn't great.

I forgot if we went over that in this thread yet but yeah I can't believe the Pin Sit Up glitch is STILL in!? Crazy how it didn't even get patched out of 2K20.

I dunno about anyone else but i've refrained from watching any of the entrances or matches released today, never looked at the moves vid, i'm trying to go in as blind as i can, i seen the UUDD stream where they played the fatal four way but thats the only entrances i've seen, really hoping it makes the experience much more exciting when i play it for the first time Monday at midnight which is technically Tuesday but you get what i mean.

27 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I dunno about anyone else but i've refrained from watching any of the entrances or matches released today, never looked at the moves vid, i'm trying to go in as blind as i can, i seen the UUDD stream where they played the fatal four way but thats the only entrances i've seen, really hoping it makes the experience much more exciting when i play it for the first time Monday at midnight which is technically Tuesday but you get what i mean.

Wish I had your confidence but at this point I'm watching as much as I can to decide if I even want to buy the game this year or not. 

7 minutes ago, MayorHaggar said:

Wish I had your confidence but at this point I'm watching as much as I can to decide if I even want to buy the game this year or not. 

Yeah i get that, but in my heart i know its better than 2K20 and i'm beyond sick of 2K19 and 2K20 so its gonna be a breath of fresh air regardless, i know it wont be perfect but its gonna be better than 2k20 and not looking at everything for me is gonna make it an even better experience. But yeah i totally get wanting to see everything to make sure its to your liking, but i buy every wrestling game that comes out so i doubt anything is gonna make me not buy or in this case regret pre ordering so may as well go in half blind to it.

10 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah i get that, but in my heart i know its better than 2K20 and i'm beyond sick of 2K19 and 2K20 so its gonna be a breath of fresh air regardless, i know it wont be perfect but its gonna be better than 2k20 and not looking at everything for me is gonna make it an even better experience. But yeah i totally get wanting to see everything to make sure its to your liking, but i buy every wrestling game that comes out so i doubt anything is gonna make me not buy or in this case regret pre ordering so may as well go in half blind to it.

a punch in the bread basket is better than 2k20

Not counting the really old wrestling games the only wrestling games I regret buying were Battlegrounds, (my friend bought it for me but I hated it and felt like he wasted his money for me so I gave him back his money), SVR 08, 13, 2K15 (it wasn't completely awful just too bare bones for my taste), and 20.

2 hours ago, WarGreymon77 said:

so why not use 2K19's code?

Hell yes.  Better to have it than not.  All these years I've been begging for a color wheel for entrance lighting, and instead, the whole thing gets taken out?  It's bullshit.  What am I going to give CAWs now?  Random generic entrances?  There is NO excuse for this bullshit.  NONE.

With that issue aside, some things I saw today...

+ Road Dogg has his most iconic attire

+ All the faces I've seen so far have been really good, so WHY does 2K want to hide them?  On that note,

+ these random people on YouTube are the real MVP for doing 2K's job and showing off the entrances

~ Revellution's Create-A-Championship video... I don't think she went through all the stuff at all, but at least everything looks shiny.  They might've even rescanned the reliefs/plates, who knows.

- In Create-A-Championship, they still don't explain the differences between championship name, entrance name, champion name. I don't think there's any new call names for titles either.

- I didn't get to see Hogan, Flair, Piper before the videos were removed.  But it sounds like they kept that bullshit smoke entrance.

So you do not have any reason to call him out for crashes or bugs if the reason that was causing  Was that

30 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah and I can definitely understand wanting to go in blind. I do that with games I'm for sure getting. I'm still leaning towards getting 2k20. Nothing negative so far has made me not want it after skipping 2k20 unless it's just riddled with bugs which seems very unlikely at this point. 

I was ignoring stuff until I saw the advance entrance stuff pop up and decided to start paying attention to see if anything else was being hid.

You can apparently change Hardy's facepaint now which is pretty dope and he's got No More Words which I'm sure people will enjoy.

15 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

You can apparently change Hardy's facepaint now which is pretty dope and he's got No More Words which I'm sure people will enjoy.

Any idea if you can make it transparent? Always make a bunch of attires for him and being able to do that would really help.

Extremely happy he has No More Words, love that theme.

7 minutes ago, Aqfitz said:

Call it desperate hope or whatever, bur they did patch in Create a Championship once. Hopefully they can patch in Advanced Create an Entrance. 

There's a small chance of it happening but I wouldn't get your hopes up, To me it sounded like a lose lose situation, either they keep in and it's a broken glitch fest and probably doesn't work anyways and people complain or remove it which they did and people still complain which they are, not that I'm saying we shouldn't.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived