WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had a love/hate relationship with Promos in Universe. They were necessary. And they filled out a card and made it more like the TV product. But the writing was SOOOO bad. Just like the writing in the Career myplayer or whatever bs it was called was.  I was able to write my own promos back in 2k14. here we are 9 years later and we've regressed

Just now, Golden Boy® said:

Are you going to hate on him too?

Lol. Bite me.

1 minute ago, eastcoastkody said:

i had a love/hate relationship with Promos in Universe. They were necessary. And they filled out a card and made it more like the TV product. But the writing was SOOOO bad. Just like the writing in the Career myplayer or whatever bs it was called was.  I was able to write my own promos back in 2k14. here we are 9 years later and we've regressed

They also had a tendency to not make much sense in how they calculated their points and the "winner" of promo duels. Quite chaotic in that regard.

Seriously, why the hell can't they show off this kind of stuff leading up to the game? Like, all of these entrances and screenshots look amazing yet we have to rely on leaks to see the improvements that would have gotten people way more excited about the game. It's just insane to me how bad the marketing is for this game.

I'm curious about a couple of things.

Will Boneyard Match Undertaker have "Now That We're Dead"?

Will Phantom Mask Undertaker's mask be removable in creation mode? That would make it easier to create his 1996-1998 attires.

So here's a bit of a weird (if simple) question:

If the game's official release date is March 11th, can I still pre-order it on March or 8th or 9th after the early access starts?

I have ALWAYS pre-ordered these games but got burned very badly by 2k20. If I could see some actual final build information during the early access, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I'm cool with what's there. I'd just like to also get the pre-order bonuses if I'm going to commit to buying the game.

Again, bit of a weird question but I've honestly never been on the fence about a game to this degree and have thus never had to question whether early access invalidates a game's pre-order period.

9 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

No Advanced Entrances?! So rather than fix the *censored*ing problem, they do a THQ and just remove it.

Someone just said there was a 2nd option when going on superstars for entrances on a german stream, so advanced CAE could be still in.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived