WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

3 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

At least with 2K20 they gave us a rough idea as to what the DLC was going to be before they launched. If 2K22 somehow gives LESS info about DLC before launch? There are die hards that'll buy it regardless but I dunno how big that group really is.

I'm in that group. yeah I admit it but totally expect to be in the minority..the story of my life! Completely understandable why it's an issue

I feel like I need and want to clarify often though that I'm a die hard sucker fir wrestling games in general and not wwe or the franchise in particular 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WarGreymon77 said:

As for showcase, I've been asking for WCW Mode similar to Attitude Era Mode.  It wouldn't be limited to one wrestler, so you could just have highlights.  Guaranteed new arenas and wrestlers.

The time to do that was in 2016/2017. When you had Sting and Hogan and others under contract. A WCW mode would feel very off if Sting was excluded, the biggest main event in their history (Starrcade 97) was excluded, their franchise voice Tony Schiavone wasn't there, and a lot more. It's not impossible but it would be highly questioned with the omissions made.

4 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

The time to do that was in 2016/2017. When you had Sting and Hogan and others under contract. A WCW mode would feel very off if Sting was excluded, the biggest main event in their history (Starrcade 97) was excluded, their franchise voice Tony Schiavone wasn't there, and a lot more. It's not impossible but it would be highly questioned with the omissions made.

Yeah, the time to do it was really 2K17 or 2K18.  It just doesn't work without the Franchise, Sting.  They missed the boat.

5 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

I'd love a Kane showcase, could probably get most of his biggest feuds in there. Would be amazing to play out his feud with Undertaker and how he lost his mask, and we'd get Evolution models for Triple H, Batista and Orton.

I've been waiting for this for a Decade Now. The Matches we could get out of this. Multiple Taker Attires/HHH/Austin/Orton etc. I'd love it !

3 minutes ago, Malonik said:

I've been waiting for this for a Decade Now. The Matches we could get out of this. Multiple Taker Attires/HHH/Austin/Orton etc. I'd love it !

Yeah it would be amazing, and it seems like it would be an easy showcase to do, most of his biggest feuds are with guys that can be in the games. And yeah Evolution would be one of the biggest plus's.

43 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

Kane would be the best Showcase subject as far as individual superstars IMO and he's my all time favorite.

I've actually heard a handful of people say he was Overrated? Who ever Overrates the man, Nobody! Most of IWC never talk about him or shit on his career so If anything he's Underrated like Booker T/Christian or insert any of of the Ruthless Aggression Upper Midcard  and you'd be good t go. I've been waiting to see Kane's TB Punch Combo that they removed from the HCTP Games or his own Specific Diving Clothesline, things that make the Wrestler unique thus Special and Fun!  :D

1 minute ago, Exorcism said:

Do people get these games early any more? Is it possible someone might have it by Saturday or Sunday?

I know I miss the days when people randomly  got the game from their Mom & Popshop and we could actually see gameplay played by someone with at least half a brain. xD

40 minutes ago, Malonik said:

I know I miss the days when people randomly  got the game from their Mom & Popshop and we could actually see gameplay played by someone with at least half a brain. xD

I remember getting WWE' 12 a week before release date and posting about it over here and being asked to post a picture as proof ? I freaking miss being excited for this shit.

-systematic forum response
-abrupt schedule changes

yeah i think, and the keyword is think, 2K told everyone to hold off because day 1 patches haven't hit yet (and want the best impression possible) OR 2K wanted to move it back a day to the 8th.

not thinking an insidious conspiracy is going down but rather, 2K just wants to keep things more even.

though, if the reviewers don't get the game and can't go live with reviews until after launch....start sleuthing.

Doesn't really matter anyways, everyone who has early access will just switch to NZ timezones on Monday, unlock early and start streaming then.

Just now, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

should I get the deluxe edt or the NWO edt. As really the only thing missing is the NWO bundle from the deluxe edt..

i think i said it before but it's worth repeating...wait for a sale. this game will be a lot more worthy after the first few patches get there, the DLC roadmap is clear and such.

if you got FOMO, which I did, go for nWo because long-run it'll save you having to buy all this stuff separately.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived