WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

6 hours ago, xphen0m said:

Hogan’s 80s attire isn’t a deal breaker. Couldn’t you make an alternate attire?

I've told everybody before, and I'll tell you again.  The beard is a HUGE dealbreaker.  I can't make any attires out of that.  To make the matter worse, he has a Hollywood-style entrance AND nonsensical blue smoke.  If indeed it is the 2K20 version, that's one of the worst Hulk Hogans I've ever seen in a video game.  I would take 2K15's Path of The Warrior Hogan over that.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres no chance they could change Ciampa's theme song to his recent one this late in the game is there? Cause No One Will Survive is easily the best theme song in the company imo, his new one they gave him sucks, would hate it if they somehow patched his new theme into the game and we lose No One Will Survive.

Just now, Generations said:

The roster largely represents how the current WWE roster looks...which is what it is meant to do. So, it succeeds in that.

The main problem is that the current WWE roster itself is weak af.

It's representing an early 2021 WWE roster well. Current roster though, not so much

Would you all rather have an outdated roster like this if it includes many wrestlers gone from the company or an updated roster closer to current if it includes updated attires, entrances, moves and themes and continues to be in patches/update?

I still say 2K should go live service with the franchise like NBA2K or how EA does with Madden. Some characters would be removed by release or afterwards over time but at least the game would be updated as much as possible along with arenas and logos, etc and keep the game fresh. Would be sacrificing some fan favorites if they leave and maybe even legends but still. I hope this happens with 2K23 and is the top of my eish list 

56 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

Zero. The  game's locked and to do that would mean patching a lot of code for entrances, victory, universe, etc. Not to mention if he was in MyRise....so yeah def not.

Not really all would have to do is just switching the sound files

1 hour ago, judas priest superstar said:

Zero. The  game's locked and to do that would mean patching a lot of code for entrances, victory, universe, etc. Not to mention if he was in MyRise....so yeah def not.

Thats good, one theme i don't mind being outdated. Sadly it'll be gone in 2K23 though :(

2 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

It's representing an early 2021 WWE roster well. Current roster though, not so much

Which is good for me, because I stopped caring after they fired everyone. 

There’s a few of the NXT 2.0 people I like but I don’t watch the show, and not having guys like Shanky, Commander Azeez, Doudrop or Omos don’t bother me at all. So yeah 2020-2021 WWE is really perfect me. Especially the fact that they started ruining a lot of themes. 

Man I really like that menu. Nah actually play MyCareer for the first time this year. 

Is it still confirmed we can change controls back to the old one ? I remember it was rumored a while ago but I haven’t seen anything on it since. 

59 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Man I really like that menu. Nah actually play MyCareer for the first time this year. 

Is it still confirmed we can change controls back to the old one ? I remember it was rumored a while ago but I haven’t seen anything on it since. 

there are no old controls. its a different game

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived