WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

8 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Doesn't seem like it, they never listed unmasked Kane or 2009 Ziggler or 2010 Undertaker.

Well hopefully they are all in and if 1980s Hogan isn’t in the game it is a huge waste.  I mean what is the point of having all these legends (Piper, Andre, Warrior, Savage, DiBiase) if you don’t have classic Hulk Hogan in the game.  If he’s not on the base game he better be DLC. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I thought, because people on the inside have been following Big Righteous on Twitter, that he had something to do with the movesets this year. Obviously not. Why did they put emphasis on Rey doing an elbow drop? When does he do an elbow drop? Still nervous that they got rid of a bunch of moves.

somebody approved that. Someone put the diving elbows in and was like...Hell Yeah. Then they had to show someone and get it approved and that person was like SWEET. yeh rey doing a diving elbow drop makes sense. screw it . Do it TWICE

45 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I thought, because people on the inside have been following Big Righteous on Twitter, that he had something to do with the movesets this year. Obviously not. Why did they put emphasis on Rey doing an elbow drop? When does he do an elbow drop? Still nervous that they got rid of a bunch of moves.

I’m also worried they purged a lot of moves in this game.

15 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Wonder if Tegan will get a reanimated finisher or just a move already in the game...

So glad she made it in, that girl was criminally misused on the main roster, she could've been a huge babyface for the womens division. I will have to rectify that in Universe Mode with her.

Shes gonna be fun to play as well, she has a great moveset, Chokeslam, Molly Go Round, Reverse Cannonball, The Shiniest Wizard which i hope they gave her a new one and didn't slap an old animation on her and call it a day.

22 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

The irony... Even with them in the game, I might still end up having to make CAWs of Hulk Hogan and Rey Mysterio.

I know right?! I mean what logic is it to have Hogan in the game but not have his classic 80s attire??  Still hoping it’s DLC. 

Yeah it just doesn't make sense.  It's like when deciding which Hogan to put in 2K20, they left it up to a spinning wheel or something.  I'd rather have 2005 Wrestlemania 21 return Hogan than 2K20's mishmash of 2002 or 2003.  Least then I could make an attire or two.

Reading through this thread and Twitter and 2 observations:

1. I really, really can’t stand diva legend fans …

2. I don’t know why anyone expected a major NXT UK roster just because they’ve been around for years. 2.0 has a better chance and even thats slim. 

2 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

2. I don’t know why anyone expected a major NXT UK roster just because they’ve been around for years. 2.0 has a better chance and even thats slim. 

If they didn’t specifically mention that they flew out there to scan everyone they could, people would’ve been none the wiser. 

Yeah, after that bit of detail and the fact that NXT UK was a promotion you could use in GM mode, I could see why people thought there would be a larger selection of UK wrestlers. 

I thought at the very least they would've included Dar and Andrews still just to give it a little more of a roster but that doesn't seem to be the case

23 minutes ago, WarGreymon77 said:

Yeah it just doesn't make sense.  It's like when deciding which Hogan to put in 2K20, they left it up to a spinning wheel or something.  I'd rather have 2005 Wrestlemania 21 return Hogan than 2K20's mishmash of 2002 or 2003.  Least then I could make an attire or two.

Yeah I just pray that the photo of the Hogan is accurate and he doesn’t have his beard so that he may be salvageable to be able to create an 80s Hogan out of him.  Otherwise it’ll be another year of creating a CAW of him which is so stupid as he should be in the game.

3 hours ago, Bushy. said:

1. I think people are justified to be disappointed in losing some of the female legends from one game to the next, same way people are upset at losing duplicate of their favourite male legends. 

2. I think mostly because this is the first game to feature NXT UK as an official in-game brand and 2K said they were scanning across Europe too 

2 hours ago, TheResidentRogue said:

1. I think people are justified to be disappointed in losing some of the female legends from one game to the next, same way people are upset at losing duplicate of their favourite male legends. 

2. I think mostly because this is the first game to feature NXT UK as an official in-game brand and 2K said they were scanning across Europe too 

Losing people like Lita & Molly Holly sucks, for sure. But do we really expect 2K to randomly put in Kelly Kelly & Jillian ?

the NXT UK scanning thing I actually didn’t know about it, but it goes to show you can’t rely on them scanning anyone as confirmation they’re in I guess.

At the end of the day WWE still approves who makes the cut released or not. I doubt most of these decisions were 2K’s fault. It’s WWE. And they always make questionable choices. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived