WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Default tats are a moot point, when you have your own custom ones. I don't have many characters with tats, but when I do, I sure as hell don't go looking in the regular categories.

Yeah it would be an understandable gripe if we couldn't upload our own custom images, but we can so i don't see the problem really. We can upload any tattoo we want with custom images.

24 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah it would be an understandable gripe if we couldn't upload our own custom images, but we can so i don't see the problem really. We can upload any tattoo we want with custom images.

The only problem with this is it takes a slot from your 1000 logo limit if you are just creating a custom/original character. If we have a lot of logos to choose from, we can save logo limits for other use.

35 minutes ago, black_machismo said:

The only problem with this is it takes a slot from your 1000 logo limit if you are just creating a custom/original character. If we have a lot of logos to choose from, we can save logo limits for other use.

honesty for tattoos i dont care if we just u default as i tend to make them same not detailed

but for the  1000 logos  i wish  they had way we can sort them somehow it a pain when u have 1000 logos bad have to scroll down one line at a time as they load to find a particular one 

30 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

honesty for tattoos i dont care if we just u default as i tend to make them same not detailed

but for the  1000 logos  i wish  they had way we can sort them somehow it a pain when u have 1000 logos bad have to scroll down one line at a time as they load to find a particular one 

Same, scrolling through the custom logos just to delete unused logos is a chore. I hope for PS5 and XSX loading those will be fast since the storage is SSD.

5 hours ago, black_machismo said:

Same, scrolling through the custom logos just to delete unused logos is a chore. I hope for PS5 and XSX loading those will be fast since the storage is SSD.

I don't mind uploading my own custom logos to be honest. I watch lots of videos I mean lots of the superstar I am creating and if they have tattoos I will pause the video and begin a very long cut and paste process from the video of their tattoos and then post them into my computers paint program before uploading them and then downloading them in custom logos and placing them on my superstar the exact way they have them in real life. The same a superstars attire. The only problem is sometimes a video can be blurry or faded and it takes a very long time to properly align the tattoos or attire logos. I am talking sometimes up to four or 4 and half hours.  

14 minutes ago, Vaudevillian said:

I don't mind uploading my own custom logos to be honest. I watch lots of videos I mean lots of the superstar I am creating and if they have tattoos I will pause the video and begin a very long cut and paste process from the video of their tattoos and then post them into my computers paint program before uploading them and then downloading them in custom logos and placing them on my superstar the exact way they have them in real life. The same a superstars attire. The only problem is sometimes a video can be blurry or faded and it takes a very long time to properly align the tattoos or attire logos. I am talking sometimes up to four or 4 and half hours.  

I do this too if I want to create a particular wrestler. I mean here is that I hope the loading process of the logos will speed up, because browsing for logos to delete is a chore for past games. I love the custom texture feature, one of the best things they implemented. I don't know why it takes too long to load since it is already saved in the HDD of the PS4/Xbox.

I think they have it compressed to save space for the HDD hence the reason why loading takes long. I think they need to improve that.

It's crazy that the game is literally a week away and there are more things we dont know than the things we do. I get that sometimes jumping in blindly is part of the excitement but not when u are trying to redeem yourself and not in this day and age. Balance is key in marketing and in that department 2k bombed massively if they reveal everything by tonight. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived