WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truly desperate hours round here. At least 2K will alleviate some of that with the full roster reveal....

and even then I'll still say this PR strategy is more booty than brilliant. Unless they got designs on a huge week of new intel everyday until the 8th, I'm going to think twice about these games.

Something I couldn't imagine saying in 2003.

8 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

Truly desperate hours round here. At least 2K will alleviate some of that with the full roster reveal....

and even then I'll still say this PR strategy is more booty than brilliant. Unless they got designs on a huge week of new intel everyday until the 8th, I'm going to think twice about these games.

Something I couldn't imagine saying in 2003.

It's really not that desperate if anyone's taken this desperately they have a sad life It's just a game it's not big life changing news

25 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Man Community Creations is gonna be insanely populated with amazing creations with cross platform, with Iconic2k, Misterfiend, Defract, AntronxE, Gamevolt, GamOuZz_, aalique101, Phnomcaws, Ilysupreme etc all uploading creations to the same place.

No Love for Wolfgang? Wow!!!!??

There is that whole encycawpedia thing a lot of creators are doing and yes Luis the moment the game releases they would have already uploaded their creations spoilers for those who didn’t see them yet but you will be amazed I believe encycawpedia is like those indpspirit and ecwlives projects from 2k19

17 minutes ago, Malonik said:

No Love for Wolfgang? Wow!!!!??

Yeah you're right, forgot about him, but thats probably cause i don't follow alot of XBox creators that much since i don't have one. But thats what the "etc" is for, the ones i left out cause theres a ton more i could list.

some long standing issues with the series i've had are:

*The referee. They get in the way on outside dives. This was a problem in the games a decade ago and was fixed. And has somehow happened again in the last couple games.

*Replays.  Showing random moves or transitions where nothing really happened. Another thing that was an issue in the older games. Then was also fixed. And has returned the last couple games.

*A.I  I can't remember the last WWE game where every single match didn't start with the A.I just immediately walking towards u as soon as the bell rings. Or immediately following you outside the ring once u go thru the ropes.

13 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Gimme a filled triangle shape design lol I’m tired of having to use part of the trapezoid design and covering the rest of it up with another design

Yeah its ridiculous we have solid designs of a star, circle, trapezoid, square, and no triangle. They give us the outline of a triangle but never a filled solid one for some reason, which is almost useless.

8 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

some long standing issues with the series i've had are:

*The referee. They get in the way on outside dives. This was a problem in the games a decade ago and was fixed. And has somehow happened again in the last couple games.

*Replays.  Showing random moves or transitions where nothing really happened. Another thing that was an issue in the older games. Then was also fixed. And has returned the last couple games.

*A.I  I can't remember the last WWE game where every single match didn't start with the A.I just immediately walking towards u as soon as the bell rings. Or immediately following you outside the ring once u go thru the ropes.

Or button reading and walking backwards unnaturally to avoid you attempting to lock-up.

I hate the backwards walking so damn much!. They walk towards me and I go for a grapple or strike but they walk backwards in a weird way and make me look like a damn fool fighting with the air. That shit better be gone as well as characters threatening to punch you by rising a first like they're about to punch you just to hold it back in the air 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

After playing UFC 4, I wish 2K had tats like that lol

Yeah, there were a surprisingly robust number of default tattoo designs. WWE 2K's tattoo defaults are somehow worse than what we were getting from THQ like 12 years ago. They do have a similar laying system but it would be better if they actually had the 10  or so categories with like 15-30 designs each that UFC had (i.e. animals, mythological, portraits, names/words, various letters, etc).

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived