WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh with WWE releasing people left and right or talent who end up leaving elsewhere I'm kinda in a more accepting mode of anyone in DLC since honestly outside Brock, Roman, Seth, Orton, Ronda, the four horsewomen tho out of them I could see  Charlotte leaving, and maybe AJ  I don't think anyone in this company is safe from getting released or just walking out from WWE.

19 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

I keep getting a feeling that LA Knight and kacy catanzaro won't be in the game at all..

Not even as dlc...

LA Knight has to be in, dude was doing work for WWE games even before he was signed to the company, and at this point has been in NXT for over a year now, if Bron Breaker and Carmelo Hayes are in as DLC, LA Knight has to be on disk.

18 minutes ago, MayorHaggar said:

I know it's unlikely due to Scott's behavior but I'd love a Steiner Bros dlc. 

they did manage to get him for that 2k14 DLC which was awesome. He was still missing his belly to belly suplex that they removed in SvR 2011 tho. But they did give him a great Elbow Drop in that NWO DLC.   Unfortunately they removed that Steiner elbow drop. Then reanimated years later but it was worse :( 

Its weird if u think about it. That NWO DLC was only $9. Included  more skins and more new playable characters than the ones in this $20 NWO deluxe edition. And it had a bunch of moves. Im sure Eric Bischoff will have some animations. But im doubtful for the others. Would be nice tho

Ya know honestly if the entire roster aint revealed before the game is out i'd be ok with it, would be really fun to boot the game up and go into it and find out whos in by scrolling through the superstars and being shocked at seeing some (like if Adam Cole was in) and being able to see their entrances and model for the first time while playing it.

I know most would hate it if they didn't reveal the whole roster before release, but i think it'd make playing the game for the first time more exciting.

13 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

LA Knight has to be in, dude was doing work for WWE games even before he was signed to the company, and at this point has been in NXT for over a year now, if Bron Breaker and Carmelo Hayes are in as DLC, LA Knight has to be on disk.

MSK debuted earlier than Knight. If they are supposedly DLC, Knight easily could as well

Mike Straw bringing up his old article about how “seriously strained” the relationship is between 2K and WWE and saying there’s more than meets the eye. I was gonna make a comment earlier about how, although I can see this game selling well, it’s lack of innovation and/or meeting fan expectations could lead to it being one of the last games we get for awhile, and the last for 2K. We’ll see. I haven’t seen anything throughout this entire marketing campaign that really wowed me to the point of thinking “Hey, these 2K guys are alright. I hope they keep making the games for a long time.”

2 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

MSK debuted earlier than Knight. If they are supposedly DLC, Knight easily could as well

As some others have said wasn't he accidentally revealed in one of the 2K videos? i seem to remember him being kind of blurred but you could tell it was him or they accidentally showed him, don't remember which video it was but i seem to remember him being shown.

im all for surprise rosters. And just booting the game up and finding out. But in this day and age. U might as well just bury ur head in the sand and not look up info on  a game and go media blackout, if u want to be surprised.

The one ace up the sleeve a wrestling, fighting, boxing, ufc game has....is that revealing who is in the game is interesting and perfect marketing material that you can stretch out. When u buy a basketball game ur not really sitting there wondering who's in it

just from a marketing and roster reveal perspective. This feels like the worst one yet. THQ was kinda crappy at giving info and marketing and i feel like they were better than this. 

57 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

Tbh with WWE releasing people left and right or talent who end up leaving elsewhere I'm kinda in a more accepting mode of anyone in DLC since honestly outside Brock, Roman, Seth, Orton, Ronda, the four horsewomen tho out of them I could see  Charlotte leaving, and maybe AJ  I don't think anyone in this company is safe from getting released or just walking out from WWE.

AJ just signed a new bumper contract

1 minute ago, glennsoe said:

I keep seeing rapports on twitter that xbox users have gotten a 45gb update for wwe2k22 to download today..

I seen that and that some people supposedly got a message saying that said patch is to remove all of the released talent from the game or something like that.

This might have been brought up, but I don’t remember seeing it so my bad if it’s been talked about, but when Smacktalks uploaded the video of the championships last week he mentioned that it didn’t include any Showcase unlockables. 

This list didn’t include the WCW Cruiserweight Championship, so that gives me some hope there’ll be at least one WCW match included. Either that or it was completely removed for some reason, but I’m going with the first option.

2B797437-251A-4E38-AE1F-9F36BC7BFF75.jpeg

2 minutes ago, AxleComuteza said:

This might have been brought up, but I don’t remember seeing it so my bad if it’s been talked about, but when Smacktalks uploaded the video of the championships last week he mentioned that it didn’t include any Showcase unlockables. 

This list didn’t include the WCW Cruiserweight Championship, so that gives me some hope there’ll be at least one WCW match included. Either that or it was completely removed for some reason, but I’m going with the first option.

2B797437-251A-4E38-AE1F-9F36BC7BFF75.jpeg

Also the spinner WWE title isn't in or big gold World Heavyweight title isn't in this list either but those are showcase unlockables too.  

17 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

I seen that and that some people supposedly got a message saying that said patch is to remove all of the released talent from the game or something like that.

Surely not, the amount of returns of the game will be unreal.

This is why I don't pre-order kids.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived