WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

5 minutes ago, black_machismo said:

Yup, but they should also add that elbow drop as a normal running ground strike for more variety. And not just the elbow drop we currently have.

I can't disagree with you on that one Mach. :P 

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

Oh yeah that one was…something. I think he had it in the Path Of The Warrior DLC and its like “how did this ever get by?”

It had to have been a time crunch issue or piss poor mo-cap. Something went wrong to say the least. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Well he is billed at 6’7”-6’8”. I definitely see it though.

2-CF6-E7-A3-1-A1-C-4-F10-B315-B4-A304-E4

OMG that's ridiculous, I wonder if that's part of Hogan Contract that he has to be taller than most wrestlers in the game? How does he compare to Taker/Kane? 

6 minutes ago, Malonik said:

OMG that's ridiculous, I wonder if that's part of Hogan Contract that he has to be taller than most wrestlers in the game? How does he compare to Taker/Kane? 

That and the bandana stays on no matter what. The hulkster can never be seen without it, jack!

2 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

That and the bandana stays on no matter what. The hulkster can never be seen without it, jack!

Well, considering Hulk wears that thing 24/7 in real life, I'm not shocked nor should anyone else be, BROTHERRRR!!!! ?  

7 minutes ago, brandonkb2010 said:

So I'm really concerned.  Itsmyyard has confirmed only one payback slot this year... The problem is comebacks and resiliency are both paybacks.... I guess this means we have to choose between comebacks or more drama in matches... Really bummed about this 

I know, this really pissed me off. I understand most of those Level 1's were shit and some of those New Level 2's weren't much better but I thought they'd improve on those Paybacks not get rid of 90% of them. :P 

6 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Anything noteworthy new moves?

Drew possible has a standing Claymore kick since there's two versions. MVP has something called Play Of The Day not sure if that's a new move tho,  I'm not sure if was in 2K20 but Undertaker may have two Last Rides, and Reigns has his new submission move.

2 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

the roster reveal with cesaro briefly showed ufo.

And it looked good..

If the signature/finisher video is right,then at least 3 wrestlers has the same special move

Io Shirai,Mandy Rose & Ciampa are all listed using the "Fairytale ending"

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived