WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing I do hope for is the hair styles should be available to both male and females, as  it really shouldnt matter for most of then, as Jericho in WCW had that girl style looking hair and Brock's current look could be good for bazler or rousey, or their style when it's braided up would work for a guys as well, ya know, like women can have mullets too, ect..

1 hour ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

I want to know about the body morphing as there was nothing wrong with combining two body types together.

Can't remember where it was said but I remember them saying it was to limit clipping.

I'm just hoping we can still edit each body part at least.

3 minutes ago, High Flying Maniac said:

Can't remember where it was said but I remember them saying it was to limit clipping.

I'm just hoping we can still edit each body part at least.

that is so BS. it wasnt broken, they fix things that are not broken, thats part of their problem. Like this MK styled grappling should be optional, and you should be able to switch to the old style as well..

1 minute ago, glennsoe said:

After seeing more videos and impressions, I'm back on the fence about a preorder now..

Before these videos I had one foot over on the preorder side while listing my other leg to plant it there to. Now..I'm not so sure..

Agreed.  I honestly might wait to get it during a sale or wait till next year to see if they went back to the old grappling system by then, the two body types in caw mode, ect..

Just now, J-man89 said:

I did love that new Cravate submission Reigns made Balor tap to, pretty sure thats new aint it?

I believe so, plus there were some cool new reversals I spotted and some of YouTubers did say there's some good animations and stuff in the game. I also like the sound of the backstage stuff too.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived