WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see alot of NXT UK making it in, just doesn't seem like they view that brand as being that important, they only had a few in 2K20. It'll likely just be Imperium, Jordan Devlin, Trent, Tyler, Noam Darr, Mark Andrews, Flash Morgan Webster, Dragunov, Kay Lee Ray, Jinny and maybe Meiko.

I would be shocked if wrestlers like Isla Dawn, Blair Davenport, Aoife Valkyrie, Dave Mastiff, Eddie Dennis, Coffey Brothers, A-Kid, Rampage Brown, Pretty Deadly, Primate and Wild Boar etc was in, i'd love for them all to be in but i don't see them trying to get everyone from NXT UK in the game, i see them going for the more notable names and not caring about including the lesser known talent.

MyRise is gonna be preset story based again like 2K20 was isn't it? i really really hope not and is more branching, where outcomes happen based on decisions you make. i'd also like the option to turn heel/babyface which would also effect your character's progression.

17 minutes ago, ant-221 said:

I wonder if the enhancement talent in MyGM will be usable outside of the mode, I could put some of them in a custom show in Universe Mode depending on how many of them their is.

Good for filling out a roster. Maybe there are more, maybe even some old faces from the recent 2K games.

I forget what the year was…2K15? When you could free roam in MyCareer and run into caws from people on your friend list. I remember flipping out because I ran into Sick Nick Mondo during my career and we got into a feud for a little bit. Wish they brought back your friends’ caws being able to interfere in your story.

15 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I forget what the year was…2K15? When you could free roam in MyCareer and run into caws from people on your friend list. I remember flipping out because I ran into Sick Nick Mondo during my career and we got into a feud for a little bit. Wish they brought back your friends’ caws being able to interfere in your story.

I think that was 2K18 where they made free roam mode in MyCareer with no VO for wrestlers.

14 minutes ago, black_machismo said:

I think that was 2K18 where they made free roam mode in MyCareer with no VO for wrestlers.

I checked and it was 2K15 that had that feature. Not sure it ever had it before or after that…I think it was just that one year,  but a friend’s MyCareer caw invading your career was awesome. 

Would be awesome to free roam the PC and use the weight room or look at meetings between coaches from outside offices or watch the enhancement talent train then at brand shows or ppvs, watch matches or promos on TV screens backstage or even hang by the gorilla position. Maybe even do little interviews for cameramen doing wwe network documentaries 

2 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Would be awesome to free roam the PC and use the weight room or look at meetings between coaches from outside offices or watch the enhancement talent train then at brand shows or ppvs, watch matches or promos on TV screens backstage or even hang by the gorilla position. Maybe even do little interviews for cameramen doing wwe network documentaries 

I had an idea kinda like that many, many years ago. I played Conflict: Vietnam I think, and you could just hang out and listen to your fellow soldiers shoot the shit and tell stories if you wanted. Would be awesome if they created that sort of environment for backstage free roaming. Maybe you gain KNOWLEDGE or XP of some sort by listening to the veterans tell some of their favorite stories. Stuff like that. That would be an awesome GM Mode feature as well, to free roam and see your caws interacting with in-game superstars and what not.

17 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I checked and it was 2K15 that had that feature. Not sure it ever had it before or after that…I think it was just that one year,  but a friend’s MyCareer caw invading your career was awesome. 

Oh cool, I can't remember since when I played 2K15 I think I skipped My Career, I only played Showcase for that. They should bring that back, but the only problem is that since MyRise/Career is story driven, I don't know how they could implement it.

16 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I had an idea kinda like that many, many years ago. I played Conflict: Vietnam I think, and you could just hang out and listen to your fellow soldiers shoot the shit and tell stories if you wanted. Would be awesome if they created that sort of environment for backstage free roaming. Maybe you gain KNOWLEDGE or XP of some sort by listening to the veterans tell some of their favorite stories. Stuff like that. That would be an awesome GM Mode feature as well, to free roam and see your caws interacting with in-game superstars and what not.

And you could access flashback matches via NPC dialogue.

Hogan starts yammering about slamming Andre, all 700 pounds in the Silverdome, and you get a player prompt asking you to relive that match in full.
Imagine how awesome that would be, NPC triggered showcase matches.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived