WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From everything promised and my simple mind, I'm looking forward to this mode.

Shame we can't choose a custom show to GM, imagine downloading a kick a** Tony Khan caw w/render and go from there..

I'll either choose Nxt uk or nxt depending on the perks or what ever they called it.

1 hour ago, King RyderFan said:

I think they privated it because of90F8DF71-4E0B-41FC-9A11-877EDAF675D9.thumb.jpeg.030458d774bfe66b376fde741af93e86.jpeg

which leads me to believe I, and many others, were right in that so many released stars were apart of the roster that they were told they could not advertise, that we won't know about until the game is in our hands. Which would explain the very very small roster reveal. I think of all the AEW Defections since the release of 2k20 we may only see Daniel Bryan Danielson removed. It was dictated back at WrestleMania last year that he needed to be removed and that would have given them enough time to rework somethings to replace him in MyRise if he were used. However Ruby Riott, Adam Cole? Despite debuting at the same show, they would have only had about what, three or four months to recapture audio, mocap, etc. to get them out of the game to hit the already delayed deadline? I think they'll be in too, especially with Liv having her "Liv to Riott" gear and Cole.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived