WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

There's gonna be not much of a difference graphically speaking between generations; you're really just looking at better load times and more stable frame rates. 22 is not a true leap to next gen consoles; not until they start doing PS5/Series X/ PC only. Lot of games are still doing this cross-gen bullshit.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blame those scalpers. The move towards next-gen in full is, I assume a full year out.

Once more systems get released (or rather, sold physically in stores) the game industry will gradually move to next-gen only.

MS already closed production on Xbox One, Sony's going to eventually shut down PS4 production too...

Anyone else notice AJ had that terrible phenomenal forearm he had in 2K17 by default? why in the world would he have that in his moveset in 2K22? The ones doing the movesets totally shit the bed for this game, everyone has moves they never do or using outdated versions of moves or using wrong versions of moves.

59 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

Blame those scalpers. The move towards next-gen in full is, I assume a full year out.

Once more systems get released (or rather, sold physically in stores) the game industry will gradually move to next-gen only.

MS already closed production on Xbox One, Sony's going to eventually shut down PS4 production too...

This is why I hate scalpers so much. I would like to buy a PS5 since I want better graphics and faster load times. But I can't buy here in our country because of limited supplies and preorder in shops are only done online and we only have 5 mins to preorder once they announced that the new limited stocks are arriving.

39 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

To be fair it's a time filler for me and I am a sucker for nostalgia so

I too like Showcase mode because of the retro arenas we are getting and also additional classic superstars. I enjoyed relieving some of the matches, I still play some matches in 2K14 WM Showcase. The only showcase I did not play is 2K20 women's evolution.

BEYOND happy Kross made it in the game, so freaking glad i don't gotta wait for a caw of him to be made and deal with all his tattoos and textures taking up logo space. Now i'm just dying to see his entrance, preying its his NXT entrance and not his generic one from Raw.

And its really cool Kross promoted it on his twitter even after he was released by WWE, really cool of him

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Anyone else notice AJ had that terrible phenomenal forearm he had in 2K17 by default? why in the world would he have that in his moveset in 2K22? The ones doing the movesets totally shit the bed for this game, everyone has moves they never do or using outdated versions of moves or using wrong versions of moves.

I actually prefer that one because it’s a lot more impactful. The new one they added in 2K17 is too slow and a lot less impactful in my opinion. I wish his newest one had a pin combo however. That would definitely make it better. 

32 minutes ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

I actually prefer that one because it’s a lot more impactful. The new one they added in 2K17 is too slow and a lot less impactful in my opinion. I wish his newest one had a pin combo however. That would definitely make it better. 

It may be more impactful but it doesn't look a thing like how AJ actually performs the move, its too quick and it doesn't connect that well imo.

Puh, lets hope the GM video today will deliver...because that roster reveal, sucked imo.

The ratings are pointless, the Hair physics are just awful, charlotte and liv are two examples of having the wrong body type and how lifeless the game is all around, gets more noticeable by now.
The empty faces of the superstars are so glaring.

Positive are some of the attire choices and that people like Kross are still in there...for caw creators definitly a good thing.

7 hours ago, A N T I - said:

That UFO looked slightly slow and then other moves looked kinda unrealistically quick. I thought they nipped that in the bud.

Looking at the video, it seems fairly obvious that they sped up and slowd down footage like babies first youtube video. Hell you can see them speed up some of the footage halfway through.

Really, really not liking the look of combos. They don't look any less silly and arcadey than they did on reveal.

Are the combos optional or are they forcing everyone to have combos now? cause in 2K20 you had the option to give someone the ability to do combos, the option was there in the movesets but was greyed out and not able to be used unless you gave them the combo ability. So now they're saying everyone MUST have a combo in the game? Even wrestlers that never do combos like Bayley, Lashley, Miz, Edge etc?

I mean it works for wrestlers like Priest, Riddle, Shayna etc who are strikers, but thats not gonna work for alot of the wrestlers who aren't strikers. Most wrestlers the only strikes they do are standard punches, not everyone goes into a combination of various strikes.

I know they've promoted the new combos system but have they said if its optional or not?

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

It may be more impactful but it doesn't look a thing like how AJ actually performs the move, its too quick and it doesn't connect that well imo.

It kinda looks like how he used to hit it in his younger days. Plus, I believe the forearm connects with the left instead of the right. 

Cool there are some jobbers too. I think there are preset renders to choose from.

Edit: wait Stephanie has two models? One with a tied hair and the other not. Also, looks like as much as possible they are censoring Shane McMahon. If you listen carefully to Stephanie's Voice there is a cut after Sonya Deville, you could tell Steph introduced Shane but they cut it out.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived