WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

so aside from kross, who all do you think made it to 22 ?

Franky Monet
Ember Moon
Oney Lorcan
Gran Metalik
Lince Dorado
Keith Lee
Mia Yim
Nia Jax
Eva Marie

all because they have more than one match on their record/preexisting models/etc

29 minutes ago, EJ! said:

ratings have never been about skill that’s why they’re useless 

You know what I meant. Attributes for stuff like speed, strength, grappling, etc. The rating is the overall basic stuff and never about someone doing something big at wrestlemania or a champion during within the last year

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

That UFO looked slightly slow and then other moves looked kinda unrealistically quick. I thought they nipped that in the bud.

Apparently the varying speeds were purely for the video so they should mostly be fine in actual gameplay situations.

Ahhhh.  Finally feeling a little hyped for this now. 

Only issue is I’m not sure what version I should buy. Obviously for PC as that’s really the only thing I play on, but will the PC version have the current Gen graphics or last Gen graphics ? Not a deal breaker, but it is important because I do have a powerful PC. 

I’d look into getting a PS5 or Series X down the road but honestly I’m just not that interested in them at all rn. 

9 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Ahhhh.  Finally feeling a little hyped for this now. 

Only issue is I’m not sure what version I should buy. Obviously for PC as that’s really the only thing I play on, but will the PC version have the current Gen graphics or last Gen graphics ? Not a deal breaker, but it is important because I do have a powerful PC. 

I’d look into getting a PS5 or Series X down the road but honestly I’m just not that interested in them at all rn. 

PC is last gen.

And if you want to go next-gen, get an Xbox Series S. It's actually in stores, cheaper, and yes while it doesn't run as nice or great as XSX does, it gives you an affordable next-gen experience.

25 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

PC is last gen.

And if you want to go next-gen, get an Xbox Series S. It's actually in stores, cheaper, and yes while it doesn't run as nice or great as XSX does, it gives you an affordable next-gen experience.

That *censored*ing sucks. Why do they always shaft PC players ? If people can’t afford the “next gen” version,  have the option for the two. It’s not fair. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived