WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

31 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Someone pointed out Mansoor hasn't had long hair in like a year and a half...the hair looks great tho tbh.

And he's also rated higher than Jinder...I agree lmao

Kind of glad Mansoor's outdated, he looks better with the long hair imo, he looks generic with the short hair.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MattOriginal said:

I'm not sure we'll get an "also featured are all these released guys" part in an official roster reveal, buuuut with IGN's thing on the 19th and people playing it, we'll know the full roster before launch regardless.

^exactly. the truth will be revealed one way or another

On 2/9/2022 at 11:38 PM, RickyBobby said:

The feature list  has been announced already. Questions have been answered. A fifteen minute video discussing gameplay was released and there are more on the way. No one is holding anything close to the vest there just seems to be an expectation that every question people think is important must be answered. That’s not how marketing works ??

After 2K20, they owe us, so  a shoddy 15  minute video that showcased the bare minimum and left us wanting more (which is good marketing BTW )  just isn't going to cut it and you'll have a lot of people bitch and moan, more so because we all want a really good game and want to see more. That's the Truth of the matter. :D

1 hour ago, Jmerc said:

They should be doing these video daily.

THIS ^ Or at the very least be as transparent as they said they will be in the past and give us a timeline. Let us know how many Ringside Reports we should expect between now and Release Day. Thing's like that, would have done a lot for building our trust again but with 3 more weeks left to go it's not that long to wait. :D 

3 hours ago, MattOriginal said:

I'm not sure we'll get an "also featured are all these released guys" part in an official roster reveal, buuuut with IGN's thing on the 19th and people playing it, we'll know the full roster before launch regardless.

At the very least we know about the roster when early access hits.
Sure is just 3 days, but still.

After the t-shirt debacle relating to the 4 Horsewomen in 2K16 (I think it was) I am very sceptical of crowd shirts confirming anything as I think they use placeholders a lot and The IIconics had not been the IIconics since September 2020. Will be very pleased and surprised if they are both included though. 

I almost feel like any of the women recently released but contacted for the Royal Rumble might be in with a good chance of being in, you know get them on WWE TV in recent memory so their inclusion doesn't feel so out of place? Pure speculation though and based on less than crowd shirts haha

5 hours ago, Malonik said:

After 2K20, they owe us, so  a shoddy 15  minute video that showcased the bare minimum and left us wanting more (which is good marketing BTW )  just isn't going to cut it and you'll have a lot of people bitch and moan, more so because we all want a really good game and want to see more. That's the Truth of the matter. :D

they dont owe us anything 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived