WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk. On one hand. The game looks fun. I love Allstars & Def Jam Vendetta. Im into arcade games, fighting games etc. I want to play this.

on the other hand. With 2k20 situation. adding My ultimate team. The preorder stuff. The marketing.  The weird gameplay reveal with Rey doing a bunch of moves he'd never do.  To fixing the one thing that wasn't broken which was 2k19's gameplay. I mean the resounding sentiment was that the 2k19 gameplay was what ppl liked. Its just kinda feeling like a bit of a FU to the loyal fanbase.  Do they even realize this? idk.

Theres a way to move the franchise forward. And it doesn't feel like adding a buncha bs that we dont want....and drastically changing the one thing we like is the way to do that.

I love old sports games. Madden 07. MVP Basesball 05. NBA 2k2.  Sports games used to be great. And look what they've become. *censored*ing new Madden, NBA 2k and The Show are just unplayable to me. The gameplay in modern sports games has fallen off a *censored*en cliff.  And the focus is on these stupid card pack things.

Im not against monetization. And i understand games are a product to be sold. Heck im the idiot that wants this to be a GAAS so i can buy new taunts and attires every week from a shop. But what i dont want is to open card packs so i can play as Ric Flair. What i dont want is the gameplay to get dumbed down every year and every year another feature gets lost or is made worse. And that is what we have seen time and time again in the sports game industry for a decade.

44 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

The weird gameplay reveal with Rey doing a bunch of moves he'd never do. 

They’ve never made it a priority to make accurate overall movesets so that didn’t surprise me at all lol

3 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I haven’t heard a single thing to deter me from my excitement for this game. Then again most of what I do is create people and test them out in exhibition. How bad can it really be?

It's almost like you want VC to test you

I just don't know why they had to mess with something that no one was asking to be messed with, the grapple moves, no one and i mean no one has ever requested they bring back having to lock up into a grapple position to do all the grapple moves and Irish whips, no one. They just decided to randomly implement that without any fans wanting it to be done, don't go and change something no one was complaining about just for the sake of making everything different.

They bring back GM mode cause fans have asked for it  to come back forever, so that made sense, drastically changing the grappling system was something on one asked for. Maybe do a poll or get some fan feedback about something like that before doing it.

5 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Anyone have a vid of Mansoor hitting his flatliner finisher?

That honestly looks like Brian Cage's old finisher, Weapon X, they just cut out the powerbomb setup to it in the video. 

Not sure i've ever seen Mansoor do that, he's always used a Moonsault as his finisher hasn't he?

14 minutes ago, WNX said:

It's almost like you want VC to test you

Meh. I pitched some things in the feedback project and it looks like I got some of those things, so I’m happy. I never expected them to go beyond 100 caw slots or anything like that this time around. Cross platform CC is fine with me for this year. Give me a good Create A Superstar mode and I’m good to go.

With cross platform CC the main thing i'm excited about is being able to download Iconics caws, thats gonna be great, i've always been on playstation and always seen the amazing caws he was making on X Box and could never get them. Theres other amazing creators from X Box i also wanna get stuff from, but Iconic is the first thing i thought about when i heard about cross platform CC.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived