WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m getting bad vibes about GM Mode the more I hear about it. Running for a maximum of 50 weeks would make it a fairly worthless mode for me, and the impression I’ve got from the screenshots is your cards can only have 3 matches on them.

It just seems like a super shallow mode, hopefully they can do a detailed dive on the mode soon and put some fears to rest.

So wait, we get yet again 100 slots despite the community telling them for years that its not enough, they took out the body morphing and as we saw already in a screenshot, the layer numbers hasnt been increased either.
I assume logo limits stay the same therefore...caw community gets the finger it seems.

5 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I haven’t done this but people on Twitter bring up that you can just create another account and fill it up with 100 more caws and the image limit is reset on the separate account as well. Worth looking into. But yeah, in the interest of it being easier on everyone, 2000 logo limit is a better way to go.

Not a solution...players shouldnt create accounts left and right, they told 2k/VC about this for years, who in return claimed to have listened to fans.
Upvote system is nice and stuff, but that was never a priority...that is stuff you do after you dealt with the bigger "problems".

5 hours ago, Exorcism said:

From that interview, weight is limited by body type. Ugh.

This is a terrible decision and whoever thought that was a good idea needs a goddamn smack upside their head. If anyone tries to use the "that means less clipping" excuse, by the way, know that that's bullshit. Anyone who saw that screen grab I did when they first showed CAWs knows clipping is still there, with the picture I took of the muscular one clipping through his kneepad.

38 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

So wait, we get yet again 100 slots despite the community telling them for years that its not enough, they took out the body morphing and as we saw already in a screenshot, the layer numbers hasnt been increased either.
I assume logo limits stay the same therefore...caw community gets the finger it seems.

Not a solution...players shouldnt create accounts left and right, they told 2k/VC about this for years, who in return claimed to have listened to fans.
Upvote system is nice and stuff, but that was never a priority...that is stuff you do after you dealt with the bigger "problems".

Also this solution doesn't work because caws from two different profiles can't interact together.

4 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

what u rather them do go back to using save data that take up lot space on the memory

2 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

what u rather them do go back to using save data that take up lot space on the memory

I dont really give a damn how they do it...we have to deal with 100 slots since the ps3 era or what...there is no excuse for that limit in the next gen era.
They were the one promising that the game would "hit different", so far the caw mode doesnt seem to do that at all.

Same slot limit, same layer limit, reduced customization are steps backwards and not forward.

43 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont really give a damn how they do it...we have to deal with 100 slots since the ps3 era or what...there is no excuse for that limit in the next gen era.
They were the one promising that the game would "hit different", so far the caw mode doesnt seem to do that at all.

Same slot limit, same layer limit, reduced customization are steps backwards and not forward.

honesty 100 is fine to me tho

What I'm afraid of after their last reveal is that we might not being able to upload textures and images to create our own stuff

but rather only be able to use the premade stuff or modify the in game stuff then upload the caws in game to share only.

1 hour ago, Saturi said:

What I'm afraid of after their last reveal is that we might not being able to upload textures and images to create our own stuff

but rather only be able to use the premade stuff or modify the in game stuff then upload the caws in game to share only.

That would quite literally kill the CAW community, they wouldn't dare especially now that we finally have cross platform CC

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived