WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

20 minutes ago, MattOriginal said:

the tweet about the video says blatantly "including" in reference to the four legends showcased.

There are obviously other legends in the game like Warrior, HBK, and Austin -- I just don't think releasing a full video with only two unrevealed legends bodes well for the total volume. I was probably foolish to think that 2K would be going back to the 2K18/2K19 days and including nearly 100 legends at launch.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I know, i don't get why caw makers and modders can nail his likeness but 2K never can, maybe they should hire fans to come in and do his model, would do a better job than them no doubt.

pretty simple modder and makers have all the time in the world to work on it  the developers do not

I'd love Batista with his retirement look from WrestleMania 35 and I've always wanted a 2005 era Batista in the game with the hair lol I guess Batista '03 in 2K15 was close enough if you changed his entrance.

Oh shit, that's right.

While we're on the subject of showcase, I'd love to get a tag match with Eddie & Rey when they were the tag champs. Mainly so we'd finally get a tag low rider entrance. Los Guerreros never got that entrance in the game back in the day so it would be pretty awesome. Eddie's made a low rider entrance with multiple tag partners (Chavo, Tajiri, Rey and Batista) so it would come in handy.

3 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

pretty simple modder and makers have all the time in the world to work on it  the developers do not

I mean they had 2 years with this game, you telling me in all that time no one could take a few days to really nail Randy's likeness? I think they're just lazy and didn't wanna bother, i find it hard to believe its some impossible feat for them to work on Randy's face and make it look really good with the technology at their disposal, when people at home on their computers and creation suit can perfect him within a week, they should be able to make Randy look ten time's better in quicker fashion.

I wanna know who looked at Booker’s model and didn’t see anything incredibly off about his physique. The man has no traps. It looks embarrassing as a result.

I will give Chyna enough credit to say her body and hair and entrance all look fantastic… just not her face. I can see how they might’ve quickly looked at and okayed her model though, all things considered. I’m guessing the one who looks at Legend models isn’t a wrestling fan outside of work or we’d have much better legend models. 3 of the 4 legends we saw strike me as off.

3 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Enough about Booker's damn neck traps. You've made multiple posts about the same shit but in different words. It's okay that you don't like them but we get it already. Once is fine enough

Until they listen they won’t stop hearing about it. They showed him off as if it was this special, amazing thing, and it looked like that. Lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived