WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

7 minutes ago, TheResidentRogue said:

While I am not gonna say it's perfect, facially this model for Chyna is far better than 2K20

I dunno I don’t see it. I mean I know there’s alooot of models to work on and maybe Legends aren’t the priority but goddamn..I trusted them with Chyna atleast. Even JoeMashups was closer to being on the money. He just needs to tone down the cheekbone structure imo. He even got her boobs right. They should just hire this dude.

Compare that to whoever this is…

6-B309-DF4-B9-A3-4-CB3-B6-F8-AFE52-F6586

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I dunno I don’t see it. I mean I know there’s alooot of models to work on and maybe Legends aren’t the priority but goddamn..I trusted them with Chyna atleast. Even JoeMashups was closer to being on the money. He just needs to tone down the cheekbone structure imo. He even got her boobs right. They should just hire this dude.

Compare that to whoever this is…

6-B309-DF4-B9-A3-4-CB3-B6-F8-AFE52-F6586

Chyna's face has improved from 2K20 but they didn't even try with her tits, she had a unique set and theres no effort into getting the look of those right, no cleavage at all the way it looks. JoeMashups got them pretty accurate

7 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Chyna's face has improved from 2K20 but they didn't even try with her tits, she had a unique set and theres no effort into getting the look of those right, no cleavage at all the way it looks. JoeMashups got them pretty accurate

That might just be a WWE call, I dunno. I said the same thing about buttcheeks. Almost every female attire shows off some cheek and 2K games always cover it up, making it look like the superstar is now wearing some sort of diaper. Maybe they’re against cleavage too, unlike the days of Rated R Lita in these games. I’ll have to get a good look at Chyna in Highlight Reel because everyone’s saying the face improved and it still just looks like some random white chick to me.

3 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

That might just be a WWE call, I dunno. I said the same thing about buttcheeks. Almost every female attire shows off some cheek and 2K games always cover it up, making it look like the superstar is now wearing some sort of diaper. Maybe they’re against cleavage too, unlike the days of Rated R Lita in these games. I’ll have to get a good look at Chyna in Highlight Reel because everyone’s saying the face improved and it still just looks like some random white chick to me.

yeah I think cleavage and ass is a sponsorship thing. 

Randy's face is an improvement but its still not great, no idea why its so hard for them to capture his face, caw makers do it brilliantly. I mean look at this

RS.jpg

I just wish they'd give us a different era of his, i'd love a WCW Randy Savage. Ever since being in the games they give us him in that same exact attire and look.

Would've been amazing to get NWO Savage in the NWO edition with that level of likeness.

11 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Randy's face is definitely an improvement but its still not great. I just wish they'd give us a different era of his, i'd love a WCW Randy Savage. Ever since being in the games they give us him in that same exact attire and look.

Would've been amazing to get NWO Savage in the NWO edition with this level of likeness

RS.jpg

Now this  looks like Randy!

1 minute ago, J-man89 said:

I know, i don't get why caw makers and modders can nail his likeness but 2K never can, maybe they should hire fans to come in and do his model, would do a better job than them no doubt.

probably down to a mix of limited time and resources. WWE may say "oh you want Macho Man in the game. That's great but he hasn't changed much. You need to get Madcap Mossed fully detailed and modeled instead." whereas Modders and CAW makers can just take their time, don't have. to worry about photographer copyright when using reference photos for textures, etc. 

2 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I mean look at the traps on this guy compared to the lack thereof in the game. I can’t play as Booker looking like that:

73-EB18-B8-35-AF-4922-82-D9-32-CA0-C207-

751-FF1-AA-14-BC-4216-8579-99045-DA97-CD

Another look at Book’s traps compared to 2K22. Lol

E3894-A8-C-A4-A8-4-E6-A-BBD0-3331-CBDCB8

Any chance they could fix it in a patch of some sort? Or are patches exclusively for gameplay bugs?

7 minutes ago, MattOriginal said:

Don't go that far. Mods probably are not going to make their way to consoles anytime soon. I'd be shocked if they allowed it.

Maybe but there's always a chance. Even if there isn't any mods, we still have bigger chances of finding great attires for in game characters and all types of caws than before

13 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

I'm concerned over the video being titled "Legends Roster Reveal" and not something like "Legends Roster Reveal #1" which would imply a lot more of these. I only buy these games because of the legends.

the tweet about the video says blatantly "including" in reference to the four legends showcased. I know 2K automatically equals bad, to the point where I've seen people fawning for the days of THQ which is hilarious(but maybe next year), but thinking they are going to be the only legends in the game is a tad too extreme. Their roster reveal this year is different from past years because of the limited roster they are probably allowed to even show with the amount of talent no longer under contract. 

1 hour ago, MattOriginal said:

yeah I think cleavage and ass is a sponsorship thing. 

Don't know who's complaining about this; there's nothing wrong with fullback briefs (diapers, really?)  If anything they seem to embellish physiques (bigger busts, well toned abs, for people who don't have them, etc.)

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived