WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Even if DDP still has a legends deal, I can see WWE being petty and not include him because he's close with Cody/Dusty Rhodes and has made multiple appearances for AEW.

I'm even kinda worried about Bret Hart because  he presented the first AEW world title and can't remember but am pretty sure he was included in the Owen Hart tribute interviews

Jake the Snake & Billy Gunn are on AEW tv all the time. And im pretty sure they're under a WWE Legends deal. As they have never stopped getting WWE action figures.

6 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

Jake the Snake & Billy Gunn are on AEW tv all the time. And im pretty sure they're under a WWE Legends deal. As they have never stopped getting WWE action figures.

No way Billy Gunn and Jake Roberts will be in this game. They may still have a legends deal but they are also under an AEW Contract. Billy Gunn is on the roster as a manager and talent and is an agent backstage.  Jake is a manger.

I'll still be surprised if DDP makes it in and shocked about Billy or Jake. I just dont see WWE agreeing to have them in 2k22

3 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Even if DDP still has a legends deal, I can see WWE being petty and not include him because he's close with Cody/Dusty Rhodes and has made multiple appearances for AEW.

I'm even kinda worried about Bret Hart because  he presented the first AEW world title and can't remember but am pretty sure he was included in the Owen Hart tribute interviews

Bret is still with wwe. He just went off on AEW not too long ago.

10 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

Did anyone notice that DDP was on an episode of Broken Skull Sessions late last year?

So let's not say he's not in the game here, he probably is as DLC (my uneducated guess)

I think someone mentioned this earlier and pointed out that Broken Skull Sessions aren't really an indication of anything

I'm not saying he isn't in but he was left out last year and it's really hard to predict who WWE will approve, especially for Legends. I hope he is in for people that will use him

He was left out of 2K20 but i'd say his legends deal ran out at the time, but in the 2 years since then he's likely signed a new one, especially since they're gonna have WCW as a part of the game with the NWO edition and Rey's showcase. Yeah being on Broken Skull Sessions aren't proof someone has a deal with WWE but its a good sign.

We also know that legends deals don't always translate to being part of the WWE 2K games so even if DDP did sign some new deal it doesn't mean he's definitely gonna be in. It's best just to wait and see really, legends and alumni are always up in the air as is. AEW existing with its own game being made and a two year layoff in between game releases and whatever contractual obligations ended between then and now certainly can't help that uncertainty. Especially for someone like DDP who wasn't in the last game to begin with.

I just hope to god he's in just so he can hopefully get a new model, if i knew it was gonna be the same old model from 2K19 with the terrible poofy mullet i could care less if he was left out, but knowing they're redoing legends and everyone so far looks amazing, Ministry Taker looks incredible, as does all the NWO guys, i'd love to see how good DDP would look in this game.

10 hours ago, miguelnuva said:

Bret is still with wwe. He just went off on AEW not too long ago.

yeah Bret's only appeared at Double or Nothing 2019 (and even then it was because Ric Flair was in the hospital). Bret is a safe lock. DDP has near the same odds as Angle, what with them both being signed to the Virtual Basement game. Kurt though has a higher shot since he will be included in Showcase. Jake Roberts and Billy Gunn are tricky. Yes, they are with WWE but WWE released a new Billy Gunn figure back in the fall, and just put out a new Jake Roberts figure. I'd say including them would be different from doing Sting or Jericho. They aren't crucial members of the AEW roster and more or less support characters. That said, Sting might actually have a shot at still being in with the emphasis on the WCW/nWo content. Not a big chance, but a chance nonetheless. I will take a guess and say one of the only people cut from the roster is going to be Daniel Bryan.  Everyone else released, I think is going to be in. We are getting a big roster this year, after all in GM Mode you have NXT UK and they were showing off the NXT UK Tag Titles in the recent trailer. I just don't think we'll know a full roster until a YouTuber shows it off. We'll probably just get the daily ratings reveal and a couple of trailers and videos to puzzle piece some of the roster together.

There were legends missing in 2K20 that I really hope returns for 2K22 like British Bulldog, DDP, Lex Luger, Psycho Sid, Rick Rude and Yokozuna.

There needs to be more tag team legends as well like bringing back Demolition and Road Warriors. The Heart Foundation needs to finally be an official team because Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart are always in the game but never together as a team.

I know Scott Steiner declines to be in but maybe Rick accepted to be in because his son might make it in (likely dlc). They can add him from his WCW solo run

I hope we are able to remove her mask in case they decide to drop the gimmick soon. Though we'll have to see how much they'll get out of her supervillain arc first lol

New pic of a new model we've not seen nice! And yeah i'd say we can take her mask off, would be kind of silly if we couldn't, its not like her face is a big mystery like a luchador masked wrestler or anything, her whole face is basically visible anyways except around her eyes.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived