WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also a large amount of different users but it's only been a handful of us for the last two or three  years. Not just in the gaming section but the site as a whole it's mostly just a tiny community with the same group and some old or new members doing cameos at times, which I've been guilty of that as well 

Yeah, atleast as a creator, I know that most of the creators are on Twitter now. But who knows, they might come back and start up topics for their stuff again if we have a good game. I’ll be here too hopefully. It’s kinda funny because Twitter is such a toxic place. I mean I appreciate that people follow me on there but I would much rather post here or on Smacktalks. Or even YouTube. Reddit feels too sloppy to me.

14 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

Also a large amount of different users but it's only been a handful of us for the last two or three  years. Not just in the gaming section but the site as a whole it's mostly just a tiny community with the same group and some old or new members doing cameos at times, which I've been guilty of that as well 

that's the fate of a lot of message board communities. WFigs' EWR board used to be my home on the internet fifteen years ago, but going there now is like a ghost town. With Twitter and Discord being as ubiquitous as they are, people don't really go to message boards as much anymore.

1 minute ago, MattOriginal said:

that's the fate of a lot of message board communities. WFigs' EWR board used to be my home on the internet fifteen years ago, but going there now is like a ghost town. With Twitter and Discord being as ubiquitous as they are, people don't really go to message boards as much anymore.

I got invited to a Discord forever ago but I was too old and dumb to know how discord worked lol Message boards like this and Smacktalks are a good means of showcasing one’s work. On Twitter you post some shots of your caw and it’s kinda lost in the feed after awhile, I dunno. Here anyone who wants to see your work can see everything you’ve done.

14 minutes ago, judas priest superstar said:

Well if anyone's counting, we are about...36 days from deluxe edition launching. So either 2K finally starts dropping serious info...or the leakers do it.

It's their choice.

You're like a kid checking a calendar and marking the days until Christmas lol.

I'm sure they'll start releasing big stuff but I'm just waiting for some people to get the game early somehow and start leaking stuff online 

You'd think after the disaster of 2K20 they'd be more giving with info this time around to really show people its different this time, its better its not that game, then there'd be alot of people thats on the fence cause of 2K20 coming around and buying the pre order.  I'll never understand their marketing strategy, give you zero real gameplay or info just weeks before release, so you don't really know anything about the game other than their cinematic shots and small clips of gameplay from trailers. Give us full matches, show off some of the entrances, show us a deep dive into the creation suit, give us something ffs. Why should anyone trust to pre order knowing absolutely nothing about it and having bad memories from their last disastrous game?

And this slow roster reveal would be way more bearable if for everyone they announce they show their entrance and finisher along with it, least that way the obvious ones we know are in we'd be seeing new gameplay of them so it wouldn't feel so underwhelming.

"We're gonna show you nothing but please pre order our game we promise its good" is a terrible marketing strategy. 

Well, I never fit in on the Smacktalks forum.  I kind of abandoned CAWS.ws after the redesign.  Wrestling Legends Forum (WLF) was going to be my permanent home until somebody got the bright idea to move to discord, which I know nothing about and have no interest in.  So now I'm just a nomad...

Anyway, I'd settle for the full list of showcase mode matches, for now.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

You'd think after the disaster of 2K20 they'd be more giving with info this time around to really show people its different this time, its better its not that game, then there'd be alot of people thats on the fence cause of 2K20 coming around and buying the pre order.  I'll never understand their marketing strategy, give you zero real gameplay or info just weeks before release, so you don't really know anything about the game other than their cinematic shots and small clips of gameplay from trailers. Give us full matches, show off some of the entrances, show us a deep dive into the creation suit, give us something ffs. Why should anyone trust to pre order knowing absolutely nothing about it and having bad memories from their last disastrous game?

And this slow roster reveal would be way more bearable if for everyone they announce they show their entrance and finisher along with it, least that way the obvious ones we know are in we'd be seeing new gameplay of them so it wouldn't feel so underwhelming.

"We're gonna show you nothing but please pre order our game we promise its good" is a terrible marketing strategy. 

I think they would have had the pre-order numbers been low. I work in marketing so I know a thing or two about how big companies think.

I dont think 2K feel the need to push for anything because the pre-order numbers must be high, otherwise they would've pushed for more stuff in order to increase pre-orders.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived