WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like i said they should just announce all at once the ones we already have seen so far, no point in separately announcing everyone from the trailer. Start announcing WALTER, Damien Priest, Doudrop, Omos, NXT UK people, NXT, so tired of these wrestlers being announced when we've already seen them from the trailer, those should be a given, we shouldn't need to be told they're in the game ffs, just announce the ones who've not been seen in any of the trailers.

7 hours ago, Jmerc said:

I seriously do not care about a Superstar's rating in these games. 

Can I just have the full roster and some gameplay now?

Yeah, people creaming their pants because Mcintyre has a 91 overall...why?
If the game is as always then the rating is pointless...show me why i should care about it for christ sake.

They hype their gameplay up so much but show nothing...people should be incredible worried at this stage.

WWE 2k15 was the last game I purchased as I felt like every year was the same. I'm hoping this turns out to be good, but even if everything confirmed sounds nice we'll have to wait for long gameplay footage in order to confirm that. Next gen version games release day price it's a little bit too much especially for this kind of game, so I can wait a little bit longer until potential bugs are fixed and the price drops

42 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Yeah, people creaming their pants because Mcintyre has a 91 overall...why?
If the game is as always then the rating is pointless...show me why i should care about it for christ sake.

They hype their gameplay up so much but show nothing...people should be incredible worried at this stage.

The ones who've played the game early have all said its really good, so thats a good sign, i remember with 2K20 youtubers who played it early said it was bad before it came out and they wasn't wrong lol. So i trust the ones who've played it already when they say its really good. I'd be worried if they was saying it wasn't good or whatever, but from everything i've heard from the ones who've played it they've all had good things to say. 

I do miss the THQ days when they'd reveal a roster member and would show their entrance, signatures and finisher along with them, 2K should bring that back. 

8 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

The ones who've played the game early have all said its really good, so thats a good sign, i remember with 2K20 youtubers who played it early said it was bad before it came out and they wasn't wrong lol. So i trust the ones who've played it already when they say its really good. I'd be worried if they was saying it wasn't good or whatever, but from everything i've heard from the ones who've played it they've all had good things to say. 

I do miss the THQ days when they'd reveal a roster member and would show their entrance, signatures and finisher along with them, 2K should bring that back. 

I dont trust them because conicindentially the only game they ripped apart, was also the game where 2k really didnt do much to please them.
I dont trust any content creator and least of all in the wrestling games community.
If 2k would trust the game, they would have let those content creators film stuff, they would show gameplay already.

Ive been around long enough to not have forgotten how many of them attacked video game magazines, reviewers back in the day for saying bad stuff about the games.
Neither these people nor 2k has done anything to gain my trust.

If you do, be my guest...but i dont put a lot of value into what they say about 2k22...a game the developer doesnt trust itself it seems.

IDK why they think this form of reveals is really working, I mean they surely know people expect far better from them and it just feels like a massive FU to the fanbase 

I mean, by all means do one a day if you must but maybe set the expectation? LIke Mondays you will see a RAW superstar, Tuesday NXT, Wednesday a Female Superstar, Thursday a Legend and then Friday a Smackdown superstar? Run this until you can't anymore? Drop hints and stuff, make it something more than what it is 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived