WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

6 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Pretty much has to at this point now that we have an early March release date and still are pretty in the dark on a lot of stuff. Just hope they go over everything, DLC packs especially. Wanna know what I'm getting myself into before possibly dropping a bunch on that nWo pack

DLC will probably be the last thing discussed. The week of the 20th next month will probably be when we see DLC plans. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Found at reddit;

Bullet Points:

Few my GM critiques he didn't discuss.

Set up weapons wherever (like the old games)

Springboards are different (you can grab the ropes and taunt, move or springboard).

You can feel the simulation aspect and play at your own pace (fast, slow, whatever) he says it feels like you're in control and have the matches you want.

Weapon physics (Weapons break again)

The selling is really good (apparently)

Tutorial is really useful and you should definitely try it.

CPU AI/animation seems more realistic (Says that he did a top rope move and the cpu ran towards him and he hopped over the wrestler and the wrestler crashed into the turnbuckle)

Game looks the best it has ever looked.

Why isnt 2k able to show us all this in a video or let the people record this kind of stuff?
How the hell do you constantly keep praising and promoting how different the game PLAYS, while showing no Gameplay at all?

Get some Uninterrupted Gameplay out you blinking moose.

I dont give a damn how a content creator feels about it, i want clear Gameplay because that is where im supposed to spend a lot of my time with.
Also, not that i think those youtubers tell shit, most have called out 2k on 2k20 early on...but part of me feels that maybe they are more forgiving because lets be honest, we are all tired of wwe2k19 at this point and need something new.

Sadly it might be June before I figure out whether I buy this game and what version.  I liked it better like WWE 13 and 14 where they would show you a DLC trailer and you can actually see it.  Likewise with the roster reveal.  And the showcase match list is kind of important.

1 hour ago, TheEggman said:

Part of me thought the nWo was far too much, I was going to stick with the deluxe..then I seen the deluxe for ps5 is only 20 bucks cheaper. for 20 I may as  well get some characters and arenas I want. 

Same here. I thought there are some physical items for this edition hence the reason for the price, then it was revealed it is only a digital release. Since I collect Physical Copies I'll go with the Deluxe version and hope that the NWO Superstars DLC is not tied up with myfaction content and be separate purchases when they are released in the PSN/XBOX Store.

Also, since I collect every freakin' physical wwe videogame with different covers. I wish the Deluxe Edition will have the Standard edition cover included (back to back like wwe 2k14 - DBry and The Rock). If not I'll just buy the PS5 Standard edition once I buy and there are stocks of PS5 consoles here in our country.

11 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Went to pre-order Horizon Forbidden West so I went ahead and pre-ordered the deluxe of this game too lol

Damn bro why you Preordered already and we haven’t even seen gameplay footage yet 

10 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

You know what im looking forward to the most? That feeling I'll get when I finish moving everything over from 2K20 to 2K22 and can delete the game for good.. and snap the disc in half while im at it.

I can’t believe you played it for this long. I tried the first week and stopped. 

At first, I thought the nWo edition was it's own unique thing and so I thought it was weird and especially it's price but now I realize what it actually is. A lot of games come with 3 editions now (standard, deluxe or ultimate) and the 3rd edition is usually over $100 and so the nWo edition is basically the ultimate version on the game. Lol damn I thought we actually had to choose between deluxe edition content or just nWo stuff 

nWo edition is way overpriced, but I’d probably get it if it had a physical release. How do you lock the most expensive edition to digital only ? Lol

I'll probably get the deluxe after they show actual footage, or later on after it releases. I’m not sure yet. 

9 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

A lot of games come with 3 editions now (standard, deluxe or ultimate) and the 3rd edition I usually over $100 and so the nWo edition could be considered that but it only comes with the '96 Rey pack and not the deluxe edition content..right?

So basically we have to choose between 5 dlc packs and bonus MyRise stuff or nWo dlc!?

I think you got it wrong. From 2K website.

P9tpiBv.png

I always get the deluxe or ultimate editions for my main games like wrestling but 2k20's did leave a bad taste. I want the nWo stuff but I'm not sure about the 5 packs because I'm worried 2K will try to push 2K Originals again. I pre-order just days before release but for this, I definitely need to see the dlc road map in advance with the exact contents!

@Siul LXXXV Same, I always buy Deluxe Editions as I want to get all DLCs for the game. And 2K20 really killed that mood. I did not even bother unlocking all the Original DLCs in my game. I hated it so much, I only unlocked The Fiend and other originals in that pack which we could get for preordering the game.

Since here in our country Preorders are usually for known high caliber name games like NBA, Horizon, GOW, etc., WWE games here can't be preordered and have limited copies of deluxe/collectors editions during release (usually 2 of each per store and all remaining copies will be standard edition), it is sold as first come first serve basis. So if the DLC does not interest me I don't need to rush to any retail gaming stores just to get a deluxe edition.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived