WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking a quick look at Rey's wiki and kinda seeing what seems like bigger moments for Rey's career + taking a look at the people that WWE put in their YouTube video for Rey Mysterio's greatest rivalries, some matches/rivals we could maybe see realistically:

• Mysterio vs Psicosis 
  • Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero @ Halloween Havoc (I mean, this is one of Rey and Eddie best match, feel like this has to be in)
  • Mysterio vs. Prince Iaukea (put Prince Iaukea in a game, you cowards)
  • Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon
  • Mysterio/Kidman vs. Eddie Guerrero/Juventud Guerrera 
  • Mysterio/Konnan vs. The Outsiders @ SuperBrawl IX
  • Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
  • Mysterio/Edge vs. Lesnar/Tajiri or vs. Farooq/D-Von Dudley
  • Mysterio/Eddie vs. The Bashams
  • Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero @ SummerSlam or Wrestlemania
  • Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels
  • Mysterio vs. Randy Orton @ No Way Out
  • Mysterio vs. Angle vs. Orton @ Wrestlemania 22
  • Mysterio vs. JBL
  • Mysterio vs. King Booker
  • Mysterio vs. Kane
  • Mysterio vs. Batista
  • Mysterio vs. The Miz
  • Mysterio vs. The Great Khali
  • Mysterio vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Mysterio/Dominik vs. Rollins/Murphy

I won't add explanations to these for now since I don't want to make this post THAT long but I think there are some bigg-ish moments invovled with some of these feuds/matches. Obviously won't get all of these and there are some moments in Rey's career they probably won't cover (Filthy Animals vs No Limit Soldiers, Benoit, Matt Hardy, Malenko, Jericho, CM Punk) but we shall see if even this is too unrealistic for a Rey showcase

Im not expecting a completely bugless game of course; such a thing doesn't even actually exist in the current era, but im hoping there's nothing in it that breaks the game and things that get reported get fixed.

... and that the animations are at a normal speed.

18 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Im not expecting a completely bugless game of course; such a thing doesn't even actually exist in the current era, but im hoping there's nothing in it that breaks the game and things that get reported get fixed.

... and that the animations are at a normal speed.

Thats kind of were we are...at a very sad state.
A game that is just not falling apart, not a good game, not a game that brings the series forward...just a game that works on a basic level.

Sorry, 2-3 months before a wwe game release im always in this depressing mood because despite what happened over the years, despite them lying about the "better and more communication", despite them having shown nothing of substance since 2 years...people left and right are ready to press the pre-order button.
And that makes me really depressed because they have done nothing or shown anything that deserves this kind of support.

But i dont blame anybody on this.
The market on wrestling games is so thin, wrestling has become fun again despite WWEs best efforts against that.
Many built some kind of career around of it, be it the caw makers with patreon etc, the E-fedders, the youtubers etc.
So it makes it more a neccessarity to just have the new game in order to keep this going...cant expect people to make a stand when fans of bigger game series dont do that.

Anyway, today is the day 2k could turn things around...i dont expect it, i expect a lackluster trailer that just reveals the cover and editions officially...but who knows.

There will definitely be a group that assume that because they had so much time to work on this game that it'll be flawless. Those people will then go on Twitter and the 2K Forums to bitch and complain about it I'm sure. I just want to see a solid foundation to build from moving forward. Even the good WWE 2K games in the past always felt like it was on shaky ground and pretty flawed still

49 minutes ago, Antonio AKA Zotany said:

For those without the benefit of google translate:

Popular game modes, including the return of 2K Showcase starring Rey Mysterio, incorporate new features and updates, allowing players to relive the iconic moments behind Mysterio's most famous matches. In MyRISE, players chart their own paths to stardom. With Universe Mode and the enhanced Creation Suite, WWE 2K22 offers players the ability to fully customize their WWE experience down to the finest detail. From taking control of brands, premium live events, match results, rivalries and more, to creating the ultimate custom Superstar personalities, arenas and championships – players can share all of their creations with the global WWE 2K22 community with cross-platform sharing. for the first time.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived