WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they managed to make a deal with the likes of Bret and Bruno, they can deal with anyone. If it means getting all the pre-Hogan champions under contract at once so we can get them all in a game or two at the same time, I’m down with that. They can’t act like the money isn’t there to offer.

Since they've seemingly coincided drops of info with WWE PPV's, it does seem like the later part of January for info seems like the more likely scenario, right around Royal Rumble to start with the info drops and maybe continuing from there, depending on what their plans are, if it's going to be a full out dump of everything, or they plan on spacing it out. 

After all, they've got release date, game play changes, more info on the various modes, and roster and that's just off the top of my head. That would be a ton to drop all at once IMO

I guess they only just started looking for people to work on the next gen version of the series. Not going to lie, i'm gonna be rather disappointed if the game can't hit 60 fps on my PS5.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived