WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if they don't include NXT UK for what ever reason, Walter should make it in this time as he and his Imperium stable have appeared on regular NXT a couple of times and is currently in a feud with Tomasso Ciampa and Timothy Thatcher. Plus, he's WALTER the ring general of all modern day ring generals!

You know, it might be an unpopular opinion...but i would really like to see the game having the Thunderdome or the base of it in the game.
Even more the NXT version with the cage walls, that would be neat.
I like the concept and it would be cool to have it in Create a Arena.
Maybe you could exchange the Monitors with a real crowd and stuff...would be really nice imo.

I'd love to see it in with the choice of switching between the screens or a real crowd. Similar to how you can choose day or night for stadium arenas lol

I'd love at least Thunderdome versions of RAW and SmackDown, and a CWC NXT. Those arenas with screens were most of 2020's product so they might as well put them in, the rest can be normal with crowds

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 10:38 AM, Fight Me. said:

I'd love to see it in with the choice of switching between the screens or a real crowd. Similar to how you can choose day or night for stadium arenas lol

Same

On 4/16/2021 at 6:13 PM, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I wonder if we will get the MITB on top of the office building as an arena.

Hope it is too. One of my fav matches last year

True, it could be old footage for all we know. Though I can see why they would wanna update Ric, we're not sure how long they were planning to keep Ric and Lacey Evans together on TV or if they'll be together again when she comes back.

9 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Behind the scenes stuff could be great. Nice little glimpses and teases for a while before spoiling big stuff later on 

As long as we keep getting monthly videos, tweets etc from 2K...which provides 'need to know' information? Yeah, that would be great. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived