WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

well we know that its coming, but that's about it lol. Maby the marketing for 22 will be better than 20.

I don't recall them actually saying it was going to be on Next-Gen until that though. Unless I missed something

58 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

ok, here's a question that I dont think has been asked before, but at what point in a wrestling game's contex would you scan for attires, given how influx and ever changing things are in this sport..

I would assume it would be when they scan wrestlers, which I believe I remember reading dort sheets talking about 2K people being backstage at a ppv in november or december to record some voice work and scan some people

19 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

So the race is on which game is going to come out first WWE or AEW

But I hope the NXT arena has that chain link fence around the crowd I know they only did that because of the pandemic but I really like that

Wouldn't say 'race'. Kenny Omega already stated that the AEW game it more likely to release in 2022, not 2021.

wanna be excited but showing us an animation we’re already familiar does not help lol. last game almost killed you and you had an extra year for the next one, that’s a recipe for being on the thinnest of ice. don’t show me anything that’s not new especially considering how notoriously easy it is for people to say “it’s the same game every year!”. it should be new shit and new shit only for this whole rollout.

18 hours ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

The official Playstation YouTube page uploaded the Teaser but the interesting part is they have both PS4 and PS5 listed in the title of the video.

Unless it was a mistake, looks like we'll see the series on Next-Gen.

Been removed now. Says only PS4

Dont know how i feel about this possibly being a Last Gen game only.
They had an additional year of developing afterall.
I mean yeah COVID was in the way and thats why other developers have to move their game releases etc...but still.

Considering how hard it is to get a PS5, i do find the idea good because i dont know if i will get a PS5 this year and it would suck if the game is actually good and i cant play it...and you can play it on next gen consoles too either way...but i dont know.

Hope we get confirmation soon and more infos on the game itself.

Doesn't really matter that much if its only last gen, you can still play it on next gen and it will run faster and look better regardless, the way 2K20 currently does on PS5. I mean i'd love for it to officially be a next gen game for it to be even better but its not a huge disappointment if its not.

Definitely, hopefully LA Knight too. MSK should definitely be in the default roster as they debuted back in January, but they are still pretty new. WALTER debuted in January and didn't get in at all last game. :(

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived