Official NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raquel has come a long way since she was doing the Stan Hansen/Texano gimmick in the Mae Young Classic. And what a couple of weeks it's been with the Dusty Cup and Women's tag title win too.

36 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

As long as Vince is around,WALTER shouldn't be on the main roster.

He'd be ruined within 2 weeks. 

The proof is in the pudding when WALTER was the first one eliminated on Team NXT at Survivor Series a few years ago. Not even just the first one on the team, but the first one in the whole match. Even before Shorty G...pain. ???

If I recall, Toni was just a last minute replacement for either Dakota or Tegan since they knew they were going to do the breakup the night before at WarGames. Cause I remember Toni was not apart of the invasions at all lol

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Raquel has come a long way since she was doing the Stan Hansen/Texano gimmick in the Mae Young Classic. And what a couple of weeks it's been with the Dusty Cup and Women's tag title win too.

Yes I’m so impressed with her development.

I thought she was pretty awful in the MYC.

5 hours ago, glennsoe said:

As long as Vince is around,WALTER shouldn't be on the main roster.

He'd be ruined within 2 weeks. 

He has no interest in relocating from Germany to the US, so unless he is going to make a lengthy commute each week, there is no prospect of him being a regular on Raw or Smackdown, or even NXT prime, any time soon.

My first TakeOver experience, and boy did they deliver! Was nice to clense my eyes having suffered Monday Night rAwful! Ciampa/WALTER was easily MOTN. Whole damn show was awesome and that's just Night 1! Tonight is the main course, can't wait!

forgot it was on for some reason lol, and just watched it. good and quality show all around. 

Dakota will probably turn face on Raquel now. I don't see Raquel having a lenghty run. 

I can see Dunne moving to RAW/SD soon. 

Didn't Dain get kidnapped by Imperium or something? I forget lol Either way, two face teams facing off seems odd so I can see Dain turning and maybe realigning with Wolfe in Imperium. Add Thatcher to the group as well and Imperium becomes a serious force to be reckoned with even when WALTER isn't around.

Archived