Official NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Man, if a theme works, it works. What did CFO$ do to get the treatment they’ve been getting?

Might be a money thing, not sure. I think they broke up too.

Reed not the one I think we expected but I like it. :D

Ciampa/WALTER time. ???

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

My man won with a chop

WALTER wins with anything and I believe it lol His last matches before this, he's won with a Half Crab, a Lariat, Rear Naked Choke and Powerbomb.

New theme for the group or just them? I feel like Santos should have his own theme to feel more special lol

Not sure if they'll win now? MSK got new gear too so not sure. ?

What's with the awkward audio pause on Peacock when they go to commercial on USA? FITE doesn't even do that when AEW goes to commercial on TNT.

May seem so soon to put the titles on em for others, but I sat through years of Impact not even giving them their due so I'm happy for them lol

POPPY. Wait, she's not here for Io? Lol

Just now, Fight Me. said:

May seem so soon to put the titles on em for others, but I sat through years of Impact not even giving them their due so I'm happy with this lol

I don’t watch Impact but I always knew who The Rascalz were. Only other person I knew from Impact was Broken Matt so they were atleast over enough to transcend Impact. Good for them. Look forward to seeing them in the new game!

Yeah, MSK will be fun editions to 2K22. Thankfully they already have mocapped some moves into the game the past few years.

Still weird to me if Raquel wins the title before Dakota, but I'm sold on her now. Let's go.

SARRAY with Steph. Huge look for her.

Steel cage music lol

Archived