WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2020-2021 Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Kane wasn't always used well during a lot of his booking, pushes and storylines but he was a great talent that was very reliable and worked hard most of the time with an awesome character and part of memorable matches and moments. Overall as a whole has a lot of career accomplishments.

He definetly deserves to be a hall of famer and his personal life including his political views is a whole different thing that shouldn't matter. This is about his wrestling career and especially work as Kane for many years than about Major Glen Jabos.

He was such a great underrated asset for the company as a talent on the roster. Personally, my favorite Kane was '97-2003, 2007 and 2009 but he still had his moments in other times and event recently during the Royal Rumble. I enjoy seeing Kane being a participant in Royal Rambles 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why Khali is gonna be inducted. He hasn't achieved great things and he definitely never was remarkable in the ring, but dude is basically a pioneer in the WWE when it comes to an indian massive giant. I remember back when he debuted and shortly after, I had friends who only got to know the WWE just because of Khali. He was definitely revolutionary in his own way.

It makes sense why they're inducting Khali, because of India.

Kane's induction is well deserved. His career may not have been amazing, but he's given us iconic moments and has been unforgettable. Interestingly, there are many more people worse than him that are in the HoF. 

1 minute ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

RVD is going in?

Sabu spilled the beans on Twitter I think, then Meltzer and others reported it. Nothing officially announced from WWE yet, it's odd they did two this week already lol

Still don’t really care about it that much, but I’m glad the HoF is finally getting in people that I watched growing up. I think one of the reasons I didn’t care is because mostly everyone was before my time. 

I of course have respect for all of the legends, but I’m not watching a 3 hour award ceremony for people I have no connection with outside of short YouTube clips. 

On 3/24/2021 at 7:14 PM, Luchador LXXXV said:

Kane wasn't always used well during a lot of his booking, pushes and storylines but he was a great talent that was very reliable and worked hard most of the time with an awesome character and part of memorable matches and moments. Overall as a whole has a lot of career accomplishments.

He definetly deserves to be a hall of famer and his personal life including his political views is a whole different thing that shouldn't matter. This is about his wrestling career and especially work as Kane for many years than about Major Glen Jabos.

He was such a great underrated asset for the company as a talent on the roster. Personally, my favorite Kane was '97-2003, 2007 and 2009 but he still had his moments in other times and event recently during the Royal Rumble. I enjoy seeing Kane being a participant in Royal Rambles 

It makes you wonder was booking and his pushes he had was do with them not doing it right or it was because of kane himself it's been rumored for years that he turned down title shots title opportunities just to push over younger talent

1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

It makes you wonder does booking and it pushes he had was born with them not doing it right or it was because of kane himself it's been rumored for years that he turned down title shots title opportunities just to push over younger talent

Very good question. I've heard that too

Archived