Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Oh Mania, oh thy Mania...lol I have a mini rant but it’s not malicious I just needed a platform to unload my random, probably stupid ass goofy opinions. I’m so confused with WWE right now, yet, I’m not upset. Lol I’m intrigued with so many storylines even if I don’t like the wrestler in it. I’m watching and waiting.  Sasha finally being heel again. Shane being here just because he’s a Mchahon and Braun is useless. Roman finally being celebrated and respected. Edge sort of turning heel. Daniel being used at Mania for the pin so Reigns can retain. Then Edge can feud with Daniel. Bobby winning at Mania. I’m calling it now. It’s just, the wild Wild West. Everyone is just existing and trying to survive for a spot on the card. I can’t breathe. Even AJ ain’t doing anything major(as he shouldn’t be) and then Seth vs Cesaro. Big E and Apollo existing for the sake of WWE not appearing racist. I just....I can’t breathe. This company just never gets old. Even when they’re trash, they give us what we NEED. Vince knows.????????? The Fiend giving me Jason takes Manhattan vibes. I’m dead man. Give me all the goofy, stupid, amazing shit I need WWE Feed me. I haven’t got so mad at WWE in so long. I still don’t. Once you expect the shenanigans and *Censored* ups, you know you’re settling but when they get it right they get it right for me. Have to say however, I would love Fastlane or any other ppv after the Rumble and before Mania to be eliminated. It’s 50/50 booking for the sake of extending to a rematch at Mania or a cop out. However I get it. Any wrestling company with a huge roster is going to struggle in some way imo. I’m done with the rant. Sorry guys. Haven’t unloaded in a while. Stay safe!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Nerd said:

Oh Mania, oh thy Mania...lol I have a mini rant but it’s not malicious I just needed a platform to unload my random, probably stupid ass goofy opinions. I’m so confused with WWE right now, yet, I’m not upset. Lol I’m intrigued with so many storylines even if I don’t like the wrestler in it. I’m watching and waiting.  Sasha finally being heel again. Shane being here just because he’s a Mchahon and Braun is useless. Roman finally being celebrated and respected. Edge sort of turning heel. Daniel being used at Mania for the pin so Reigns can retain. Then Edge can feud with Daniel. Bobby winning at Mania. I’m calling it now. It’s just, the wild Wild West. Everyone is just existing and trying to survive for a spot on the card. I can’t breathe. Even AJ ain’t doing anything major(as he shouldn’t be) and then Seth vs Cesaro. Big E and Apollo existing for the sake of WWE not appearing racist. I just....I can’t breathe. This company just never gets old. Even when they’re trash, they give us what we NEED. Vince knows.????????? The Fiend giving me Jason takes Manhattan vibes. I’m dead man. Give me all the goofy, stupid, amazing shit I need WWE Feed me. I haven’t got so mad at WWE in so long. I still don’t. Once you expect the shenanigans and *Censored* ups, you know you’re settling but when they get it right they get it right for me. Have to say however, I would love Fastlane or any other ppv after the Rumble and before Mania to be eliminated. It’s 50/50 booking for the sake of extending to a rematch at Mania or a cop out. However I get it. Any wrestling company with a huge roster is going to struggle in some way imo. I’m done with the rant. Sorry guys. Haven’t unloaded in a while. Stay safe!

There is a lot to unpack here.

Big E vs. Apollo exisiting for the sake of WWE not appearing racist? That is dumb. Maybe it exists because they are both doing good work?

13 hours ago, Generations said:

Honestly, I don't even like Low Ki...but, I stopped reading here. 

Dude is one of the most established indy wrestlers of all time. You can speak negatively of him...but, saying "that Low Ki guy" is kinda weird. 

I know him enough to remember he was known as Kaval back when NXT was a competition instead of a brand. But appart from that I don't follow too much indy wrestling, and also I can't take the guy too serious when he cries about "stolen moves" or vaccines and whatnot.

Went in and watched a few of the matches last night.

Bryan vs Roman was awesome. I loved all of it, especially getting the Edge we all know and love at the end there.

Nakamura vs Rollins and Sheamus vs McIntyre were fun to watch.

Riddle vs Ali was solid. Thank God they're splitting the Redemption  (or what's their name?) guys from Ali, he's too good for that shit.

Yeah, that's about all I got. Skipped the rest.

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

Who stole which moves from Low Ki?

I thought his recent tweet was him complaining about how Rollins stole one of his moves or some shit. I don't even know, I didn't watch the match nor know Lowki's moveset, but he was definitely throwing shit at Rollins.

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

I straight up always thought that was a Jay Lethal move after it was added to 2k. I think because his entrance was added that year. Maybe I'm tweaking?

Nah this move I think was added years ago in a moved pack, whereas Lethal's ROH entrance was added more recently. They named it something dumb like "The Machismo is Lethal" lol

Only signature Lethal move I can think of is the Lethal Injection (Handspring Cutter) and maybe he mocapped one of the nice Elbow Drops too lol

On 3/23/2021 at 3:17 AM, Jmerc said:

There is a lot to unpack here.

Big E vs. Apollo exisiting for the sake of WWE not appearing racist? That is dumb. Maybe it exists because they are both doing good work?

Calling something dumb because you don’t agree or see it that way, damn. I expected better from a seasoned user.  As a black person, that’s my opinion. That’s how it comes off. Especially with the I’m a real African America line Apollo used. It seems self serving. Enjoy. 

Archived