Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

???

Also, can Shane Thorn reunite TMDK with Brendan Vink and act like nothing happened? MVP is still their manager too on the side. Just don't acknowledge the last year lmao

eg7vLtq.jpg

Man was that Fastlane a waste of time...everything they did there, could have been done in a weekly to build up WM.
Fiends new look, i get the storywise reason...but its too much for me.
I prefer his original look, this looks too busy and messed up.

But i have to praise them for committing to the over the top of this whole feud.
I enjoy it as long as possible, because they cant do half of this stuff once fans are back, so i embrace it as much as possible.

Whats Low-Kis beef with Rollins?
It could be a lot because Low Ki is an idiot, but still, would be neat to have context to it.

4 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Whats Low-Kis beef with Rollins?
It could be a lot because Low Ki is an idiot, but still, would be neat to have context to it.

Rollins did one of his moves

That LowKi guy seems to always find a reason to be a crybaby, honestly. And in my opinion, if you finish your super serious tweet by putting a hashtag, it loses all its seriousness.

I agree with Mani-Man when it comes to The Fiend, I get that he's supossed to look all burnt and charred and whatnot, but I hope eventually he goes back to the cleaner look.

Archived