Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

eJLHA4R.png
Date: 21 March 2021, 7 PMET/4 PMPT
Venue: WWE Thunderdome (Tropicana Field)
Theme(s): Will Roush - "Rise Up"

Universal Championship Match
Singles Match (Special Ringside Enforcer: Edge)
Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Daniel Bryan
ZG6ZQsH.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Alexa Bliss vs. Randy Orton
w6WD8zB.png

Intercontinental Championship Match
Singles Match
Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews
2nMAkPZ.png

Grudge Match
No Holds Barred Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
3frt9oI.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon
IXqPdWh.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
YOvgBhP.jpg

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team Match
Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) (w/ Reginald) vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair
xnW5hqN.png

United States Championship Match
Kickoff Match
Riddle (c) vs. Mustafa Ali (w/ RETRIBUTION)
TSoJmEe.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, wait, wait....first we have the Raw woman's champ as co holder of the women's tag titles, now we could have the Smackdown woman's champ? Wait a bit and they'll be having Raw AND Smackdown woman's champs winning the tag belts together...SMH...time to retire some belts methinks.

^ There should only ever have been one set of tag titles and one world title (for both men and women). I have always been against two of each. Especially when the women only do have one set of tag titles. The men should be the same. The breakdown should be US title, IC title, cruiserweight, men's tag, women's tag, WWE World Champion (women), WWE World Champion (men). And that's it. People always said we would get better matches and elevate more people if both shows had exclusive titles titles...but, I've never found that to be true. 

tbh, they did it well during the first stages of the second brand split. With KO as the champ, SD was refreshed and everything... 

I mean, two or one, if shows are seperate, both can really work if the booking is there. The number itself isn't the issue. 

So WrestleMania is just 3 weeks after this PPV. What a shambles this is. There's not a single WM feud they've started building up to, and once they do, they'll have only 3 weeks to do so. What was the overwhelming need to have this again? 

On 3/18/2021 at 12:39 AM, Fight Me. said:

I'd imagine not much, I can see the Fiend returning almost immediately as soon as the match starts.

In-ring wise, I'm sure he'll return at WM, but I don't know if they'd want to reveal his new look in such a filler ppv. It'd be something epic to talk about for sure.

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
YOvgBhP.jpg

United States Championship Match
Kickoff Match
Riddle (c) vs. Mustafa Ali (w/ RETRIBUTION)
TSoJmEe.jpg

McIntyre vs. Sheamus is now No Holds Barred

Heads up for anybody that switched to Peacock already for some reason. It'll be best to start on time since it seems Peacock does not have a restart from beginning or rewind feature for live content right now lol

I'm holding onto WWE Network til the very end lmao

Archived