Paul Wight(Big Show) Signs Long-Term Deal with AEW

.Nëro

Legit thought this was a troll...then, the shock of reality hit...then, confusion about the in ring aspect...now I'm wondering about the possibilities. Big Paul did get himself in great shape recently, so I'll see what happens with this in ring stuff. Maybe a tag team with Sting to protect both of them? The younger talent not going to pay any attention to any kind of mentoring anyway, so might get their money's worth in the ring.

I'm not necessarily against this, although I'm not going to run around raving about how its the end of WWE either. 

Its important to remember that this doesn't suddenly make AEW a TNA-like, since part of TNAs problem in the old days was not only signing every WWE guy they could but then using them in the most nonsensical asinine ways possible. I certainly don't see Paul Wight being immediately given a title shot although who knows, maybe they already have, I can't exactly watch the show.

More importantly Big Show could make a great agent and advice guy, and admittedly I don't have a problem with AEW adding a few more big guys to their roster.

Archived