Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

That announcement sucks big time. There’s enough time imo for those matches to be spread out and make the actual WM card like in the past, but w/e ? Don’t know what’s so different this year 

For those that don’t remember that Mark Henry had a different theme when he returned in 05/06 :hqhq:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I read that they don’t want matches on the kickoff this year so that way the main card entrances are the first thing the live crowd sees. They want as much energy for the main show as possible.

That could also mean McIntyre vs Lashley could open Night 1 and Sasha and Bianca will actually main event that night lol

I do wonder if they’ll turn Mania into a 2 night event going forward. It probably makes them more money. Either way, I was supposed to go last year and I’m going this year. I’m excited about the card. I’m a big mark for battle royals so I’m sad the Andre will be on a different night, but I’m not gonna sit here and act like they’ve ever made a big deal out of that match.

10 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I do wonder if they’ll turn Mania into a 2 night event going forward. It probably makes them more money. Either way, I was supposed to go last year and I’m going this year. I’m excited about the card. I’m a big mark for battle royals so I’m sad the Andre will be on a different night, but I’m not gonna sit here and act like they’ve ever made a big deal out of that match.

Glad you’re gonna be there too ! Both nights ?

On 4/2/2021 at 1:58 PM, A N T I - said:

Yeah, I got the 2 night combo. I’m excited!

Tell me how tickets for night 1 and 2 separately were cheaper lol 

also, don’t you live in Egypt or something? Maybe confusing you with someone else :lol: how’s the travel looking ?

5 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Tell me how tickets for night 1 and 2 separately were cheaper lol 

also, don’t you live in Egypt or something? Maybe confusing you with someone else :lol: how’s the travel looking ?

I guess they really want people to go. Far as I know, they’re having trouble selling it out, even at limited capacity. I actually live in Tampa, Florida. Raymond James is like a 20 minute drive away. Lol

This one podcaster I listen to pitched that they should bring back Kairi Sane for the battle royal so she could have her pirate ship entrance with the one they have at the stadium. That would be amazing.

Haven't heard anything about a women's battle royal happening, especially with the Andre one being moved to SD. ???

Yeaaaah it really sucks if they don't at least have Kairi cameo somehow.

Dream scenario - Nia and Shayna have an open challenge, cue Io Shirai's music, they start giving her shit for coming out solo, suddenly HERE'S KAIRI ON THE FREAKING SHIP.

Sky Pirates get that sweet golden win, even if they drop it the RAW after and Kairi retires again.

13 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Kairi Sane could have been a host tbh, just for that “AHOY” moment. But honestly it probably should’ve been Billie Kay. Titus and Hogan are from Tampa though, so I get it.

wait, Titus and Hogan are hosts?

At least it'll be easy to remember what time everything is this week lol Damn, Mania starts mad late this year.

Not sure if they'll even have a 2 hr preshow like usually since they apparently want the opener to be the first thing the crowd pops to.

Archived