Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after a year of disappoint and my first ever WrestleMania plans being cancelled, I decided to book it again for this year and finally go with my girlfriend ! We’re doing both nights. So freaking pumped to be apart of history. First WWE show with fans in a whole year man and it’s at WrestleMania. 

Also, I’m getting my first dose of the vaccine this week so I’ll be a little bit protected. ??

Credit:pwinsider

Spoiler on 2 new women matches during mania

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources the current plan is to hold a multi-woman tag team bout the first night of Wrestlemania 37, Saturday 4/10.  We have heard it may be a four team bout but that could change.  Material was taped at today's Raw taping to set that match up.

The plan is that the winners will advance to Night Two of Wrestlemania to challenge WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler on Sunday 4/11.

11 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I know nobody cares about the battle royal but it not even being on the WM pre-show anymore and instead being on Smackdown's go home show kinda sucks. Especially for the talent!

Man *Censored* that I care. Even it’s for a minute, I wanted the chance to cheer my favorites like Ricochet, Garza & Murphy in person. Plus these guys deserve to get the Mania pay day and just be on the card in general. First show back with fans and it’s Mania but instead you’re relegated to *censored*ing SmackDown? What the *Censored* man I’d be pissed off if I were anyone in that match. 

Bro that bums me out fr. You can’t even give the battle royal and the SD tag titles 10-15 minutes each ?

what worth does the battle royal even have now besides the trophy ? It’s just a random battle royal lmaooo

10 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Wait, so the Smackdown tag titles won't even be defended at WM?

Nope, confirmed there on the same tweet. Fatal-4-Way next week.

Archived