Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Was curious and checked Tampa weather, looks like it's supposed to stop storming a few hours before Mania, but there's a 50% chance of a storm about an hour in.

2 hrs of BSS with Jericho finished and now I'm ready for night two!!! Hopefully no delays. Surpringly didn't think yesterday went too long either way. Finished before midnight so I was happy lol

all they gotta do is cover the stadium with the rainbow parachute from elementary school #problem #solved

9 minutes ago, EJ! said:

all they gotta do is cover the stadium with the rainbow parachute from elementary school #problem #solved

It’s weird because I know this is Florida and all but it honestly never rains here [in Tampa]. But when it does....oh boy.

Edited by A N T I -

I need to hear a clear version cause it sounded so generic to me during his entrance

I say this all the time but I miss the Messiah theme

10 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I need to hear a clear version cause it sounded so generic to me during his entrance

I say this all the time but I miss the Messiah theme

Lol I hated that theme. Could’ve given that to anybody and it still would’ve sounded wack.

I think Rhea's gonna win the title tonight..

Edited by glennsoe

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

Speaking of which, I gave def rebel shit about the NXT themes, but the new Rollins theme is a massive improvement if they made that

I was reading here how people hated it, but when I heard it, I think it was cool. Better than jis "jesus" one. 

However, what Def Rebel obviously are shitty at, unlike CFO... is their mixes are just shit, and arangements are mostly mudded and just weird. the quality netween CFO and Def Rebel, from a production standpoint is just that big lol

Such a shame about CFO it seemed like they finally managed to find a good in house producer. 

Rhea probably winning but man Asuka deserved so much better

56 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

I think Rhea's gonna win the title tonight..

as much as it would suck that Asuka will lose yet again at WM , it would suck a lot more for Rhea if she doesn't win. 

Edited by AONO.

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Do we know what the opening match will be tonight? Because I won't be home until a little after 8...

With the matches and how they built them for night too my guess it would be the women's tag team match

i got Rhea/Asuka opening. i see them doing the reverse of last night.

as far as the women’s tag match goes, there’s gotta be a bait and switch of some sort there because no way they think people wanna see that. two heel teams, one team has like zero interest from fans. i’m sorry that shit is not worthy of a Mania spot so something is up. what if Ronda comes back to link up with Shayna? probably a lame way to return but i miss her.

Edited by EJ!