Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/12/2021 at 4:31 PM, Jeb ? said:

Did the crowd actually pop for Tamina? I see ppl hyping her up now

Crowd was absolutely hot for Tamina and I don’t know why. Like legit one of the best pops throughout the show. More so than Rhea/Asuka

10 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Crowd was absolutely hot for Tamina and I don’t know why. Like legit one of the best pops throughout the show. More so than Rhea/Asuka

Could be because it was Tampa and we’ve been watching her since FCW, I dunno. I thought they did a good job of pushing Tamina as a foil for Nia. You put someone against Nia, they’re gonna get cheered.

Rewatching Mania for the first time. 

*why the hell did they pipe in so much fake crowd noise ? This is horrible for wrestlemania 

*damn they gave Hogan cheers

*the crowd darkening sucks sooooo much. I didn’t even know they did this lol

*I guess I’m not surprised edited out the weather shit

*they edited out Mandy’s botch too ?

*Omos with a DMX tribute ?

*damn they really superimposed the banner graphic on the nosebleeds like I wasn’t even there ?

*that rewatch of the Bad Bunny match was fantastic. 

*idc idc idc, maybe being there live made be biased, but that Bianca/Sasha match was definitely one of my favorites of all time. The energy, the passion, the implications in history  ???

Watching night 2 back. This show is so much better on TV ngl. 
*Riddle/Sheamus & Zayn/Owens was great. 
*Damn. Rhea/Asuka really was meh. And that ending was as anticlimactic as I originally thought 

*god damn that main event was *censored*ing fantastic. Night 2 came off a lot better on TV stop me. Night 1 was still better though. 

Archived