Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I thought night 1 felt more star-studded and like more of a spectacle. Night 2 was just great to get out and watch some more wrestling. The main event definitely was carrying the load for the entire night 2, because the card wasn’t as stacked. I enjoyed the hell out of Wrestlemania. I don’t see how anyone couldn’t.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still had my complaints and I still think Reigns/Edge/Bryan was the only match across both nights that felt like a 'Mania calibre match. The mark in me wanted Edge to win but I'm not even mad Reigns retained. He's been brilliant since turning heel and that double pin was some GOAT heel shit. 

I wish Big E/Apollo lasted longer. That match was shaping up to be my ideal cup of tea from the get go but I felt they ended it too soon. I had that issue with Owens/Zayn too. But I'm glad the latter was a proper wrestling match and not just one where Zayn was being his usual chickenshit heel. 

Riddle/Sheamus was pretty fun but again, ended before they could take it to the next level. The match they had on RAW a few months ago that Riddle won was better than this. 

I might need to re-watch it but I thought Asuka/Ripley was the second best match of the night. I also thought it was better than Banks/Belair, speaking of which; I'm quite surprised with the praise it's been getting since the end of night 1. It was a solid match but man... some of the stuff I've been seeing on social media about it is outrageous. Opinions and all that, I get it, but still :lol:

The women's tag was surprisingly good. As someone who can't stand Tamina and Nia, I was quite impressed with how it turned out. Thought it was going to be background noise but it was pretty fun. 

Orton/Fiend was crap, as simple as that. The worst match across both nights by an absolute mile. I don't care if there's some "bigger picture" in play with that ending, it was horseshit and the feud has ran its course. Just kill it. 

Overall, a good WrestleMania but I feel it's one people will remember for having the crowd back than any of the actual matches, except the triple threat which was superb. 

Night 1 had the better moments. Night 2 had the better matches. That's how I'll sum it up. 

also, why have a same thing going on with a heel and his big bodygurad? Omos just got "promoted" to a tag team partner kinda, and they are doing the same thing with Daba Kato... 

Even though I really disliked Apollos "real african american" thing going on, I was trying to keep an open mind and see if they manage to get it on track. But nope, they have to do more stereotypical shit with Daba Katos military uniform... *Censored* that. 

list of match producers from Fightful:

The full list of producers can be seen below:

Night One

- Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley was produced by Jamie Noble and Jason Jordan.

- Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair was produced by Tyson Kidd (TJ Wilson).

- Bad Bunny & Damian Priest vs. Miz & John Morrison was produced by Adam Pearce.

- Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon was produced by Michael Hayes.

- Tag Team Turmoil was produced by Tyson Kidd (TJ Wilson) and Pat Buck.

- Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins was produced by Shane Helms.

- New Day vs. AJ Styles & Omos was produced by Abyss (Chris Park)

Night Two

- Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton was produced by Jamie Noble.

- Roman Reigns vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan was produced by Michael Hayes.

- Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley was produced by Tyson Kidd (TJ Wilson).

- Natalya & Tamina vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax was produced by Tyson Kidd (TJ Wilson) and Pat Buck.

- Apollo Crews vs. Big E was produced by Jason Jordan.

- Matt Riddle vs. Sheamus was produced by Abyss (Chris Park).

PWInsider did not have the producer listed for Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn.

Tyson Kidd seems like the head guy for the women’s division. give him a medal for Bianca/Sasha. *Censored* Hayes but man the triple threat was mad good.

Archived