Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I wasn’t with Raquel or Rhea winning but I’m all about Bianca winning. I like when the person makes the belt not the other way around.

Where’d you sit both nights ?

This is who I'd like to see challenge the current champions post wrestlemania:

WWE Championship: Bobby vs. Keith Lee

RAW Women's Championship: Rhea vs. Asuka

US Championship: Sheamus vs. Riddle 

RAW Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Omos vs. Miz & Morrison

Universal Championship: Roman vs. Cesaro

SmackDown Women's Championship: Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks

IC Championship: Apollo Crews vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Dirty Dawgs vs. The Mysterios

42 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

I can't believe these idiots made The Fiend lose again. Like wtf..

I can believe it, their incompetence how to do this character is clear since they thought a red light during his first match is a brilliant idea.
But i cant believe they had him lose in under 6 minutes after an RKO from a Vanilla Randy Orton who looked like he would rather be everywhere else.
And i dont care if this loss was storywise to push the story with the fiend and alexa further...he should have wiped the floor with Orton here.

43 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

And i dont care if this loss was storywise to push the story with the fiend and alexa further...he should have wiped the floor with Orton here.

Exactly. Like at this point, no one will care about any of them anymore.

2 hours ago, HeLLBlaZer#14 said:

Imo the build up of Orton/Wyatt was great,Idk know what you expected.Imo it wasn't corny,when taker and kane where doing that stuff we all liked it, the thing I hate is,the match itself...Wyatt shoul've of won,and the betreyal or the debut of sister abigail should of happened on RAw not WM...

Speak for yourself.

The problem with the Fiend angle...is that it wasn't even clear what the *Censored* it was.

You can't really call it a "turn" by Alexa...because, it isn't really clear that she was costing him the match. It was more like she was calling to him, and he was answering. So...what does that even mean? Is she in control now? Did she intend to cost him the match, or was it just happenstance that her intervention had that effect? It wasn't clear. Nothing about any of it was clear enough to be worth a damn. Was it supposed to be that she sacrificed herself to resurrect the Fiend in his pre-burned state...so she became "tainted"? Is she evil by choice, or has she been taken over by something? It was just kind of nonsensical. I'm sure they will explain it more on Raw...but, it was definitely not the kind of thing to do at Mania. It should have been done on Raw to begin with. 

2 hours ago, HeLLBlaZer#14 said:

Imo the build up of Orton/Wyatt was great,Idk know what you expected.Imo it wasn't corny,when taker and kane where doing that stuff we all liked it, the thing I hate is,the match itself...Wyatt shoul've of won,and the betreyal or the debut of sister abigail should of happened on RAw not WM...

Everything about that storyline was bad. Idk what you’re talking about :lol:

9 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Face it it's always been the case in wrestling that heals make better champions than faces faces are better at going after championships

Case of point The undertaker undertaker is a terrible champion but he is so good when he's going after the belt

2 hours ago, Generations said:

The problem with the Fiend angle...is that it wasn't even clear what the *Censored* it was.

You can't really call it a "turn" by Alexa...because, it isn't really clear that she was costing him the match. It was more like she was calling to him, and he was answering. So...what does that even mean? Is she in control now? Did she intend to cost him the match, or was it just happenstance that her intervention had that effect? It wasn't clear. Nothing about any of it was clear enough to be worth a damn. Was it supposed to be that she sacrificed herself to resurrect the Fiend in his pre-burned state...so she became "tainted"? Is she evil by choice, or has she been taken over by something? It was just kind of nonsensical. I'm sure they will explain it more on Raw...but, it was definitely not the kind of thing to do at Mania. It should have been done on Raw to begin with. 

I assume we get the Answers to that, which is fine, thats not my problem.
My problem is a god damn 5:40 match the newly returned Fiend had against Randy Orton, which he lost after 1 RKO.
My Problem is shitty booking, not shitty storytelling.

I mean couldnt they have the Fiend win, trying to burn Orton afterwards and then pulled the whole Alexa thing?
Why even doing the match if you arent interested in doing it?

This is Wrestling for christ sake...everything ends up in a Wrestling ring, every story, every turn and twist leads to a Wrestling match.
Butchering that, especially at Wrestlemania...is just incompetent as hell.

11 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

I've got less of a problem with having so many heels, and more a problem with some of the champions just being garbage...(Ziggler/Roode and Nia/Baszler, I'm looking in your direction).

There's also no reason at all why Big E should have dropped the title to Apollo, IMO.

Btw...are people like Rhea and AJ really considered heels, or are they just looking out for number one? Probably a much stronger case for being heel in AJ's case...but I don't really think Rhea is. She's just a focused fighter who goes after what she wants. AJ does heelish things...but it's kinda the same with him. I don't think I'd say either are FULL heels.

1 hour ago, Generations said:

Btw...are people like Rhea and AJ really considered heels, or are they just looking out for number one? Probably a much stronger case for being heel in AJ's case...but I don't really think Rhea is. She's just a focused fighter who goes after what she wants. AJ does heelish things...but it's kinda the same with him. I don't think I'd say either are FULL heels.

Rhea bullied Kevin Patrick on Raw Talk I ain't forget lol

Archived