Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hrs of BSS with Jericho finished and now I'm ready for night two!!! Hopefully no delays. Surpringly didn't think yesterday went too long either way. Finished before midnight so I was happy lol

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

Speaking of which, I gave def rebel shit about the NXT themes, but the new Rollins theme is a massive improvement if they made that

I was reading here how people hated it, but when I heard it, I think it was cool. Better than jis "jesus" one. 

However, what Def Rebel obviously are shitty at, unlike CFO... is their mixes are just shit, and arangements are mostly mudded and just weird. the quality netween CFO and Def Rebel, from a production standpoint is just that big lol

Such a shame about CFO it seemed like they finally managed to find a good in house producer. 

i got Rhea/Asuka opening. i see them doing the reverse of last night.

as far as the women’s tag match goes, there’s gotta be a bait and switch of some sort there because no way they think people wanna see that. two heel teams, one team has like zero interest from fans. i’m sorry that shit is not worthy of a Mania spot so something is up. what if Ronda comes back to link up with Shayna? probably a lame way to return but i miss her.

Archived