Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasha Banks confirms her match will main event Night 1:

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-says-she-s-headlining-wrestlemania-37-has-been-calling-bayley-and-freaking-out

"I've been crying all morning. It's Monday, WrestleMania is on Saturday. I can't believe this 10-year-old girl is about to live her dream and main event WrestleMania, I truly believe that. To see someone like Bianca Belair, who is brand new and just came into the game. She won the Royal Rumble, she's so athletic and so incredible. She is the future of WWE, and so am I, I'm younger, don't forget. At WrestleMania, we will be main eventing. This is my first singles match at WrestleMania and it's the first time it's two African-American women will be headlining WrestleMania. This is crazy because it's bigger than me. The beautiful thing is, everything I've done with WWE, not only has it been for me, but it's been bigger than me because of the impact it's made on so many amazing people all over the world of every color and race. I'm letting it all sink in. I've been calling my friend Bayley all morning, 'Oh my God, I'm freaking out.' I'm so thankful,"

I didn't realized she never won and had a 1 on 1 match at WM. Bayley also never had a 1 on1 match.

Mania week feels flat this year, and I think it's because of the Peacock situation. It used to be cool to just have the WWE Network running semi-regularly with whatever they were showing for Mania week, and this year...we just don't have that. I know Peacock technically has a "WWE channel" in their channel section...but it's not the same. 

1 minute ago, Kman said:

I hope its something fresh, the 2k games have been stale as hell for years. Do something completely different. Excited to see. 

Don't tell them to do something different. They did something different with 2020, and it was absurd.

No more football-playing kings in space, please.

Forever mad WALTER didn't make the last game when he debuted at the very beginning of 2019 lol

And Rhea and Toni were in, but no Women's title? Lol

4 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I'm happy for Rhea and Big E, but they literally getting every artist but Alter Bridge for Edge. :lol:

Alter Bridge being at Mania would genuinely shock me, honestly. They've done literally no shows together since the pandemic hit and I'm not sure they will until everything's back to normal.

Buuuuuuuuuut if they do show up I certainly won't complain. ?

Archived