Official WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

16 hours ago, A N T I - said:

I guess they really want people to go. Far as I know, they’re having trouble selling it out, even at limited capacity. I actually live in Tampa, Florida. Raymond James is like a 20 minute drive away. Lol

Yeah I definitely mixed you up with someone else then my bad. 

but yeah man if I’m being honest, seeing Kairi’s entrance at Mania last year was one of my main reasons for getting a ticket. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, Bayley confirmed on Renee's pod that Hayley agreed to play Bayley to a Paramore song at Mania. But Bayley doesn't have a match for no *censored*ing reason lol

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship #1 Contender's Match
Tag Team Turmoil (Winners challenger Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler on Night 2)
Lana & Naomi vs. Dana Brooke & Mandy Rose vs. The Riott Squad vs. Natalya & Tamina
qPJrCoT.jpg

That shit makes me so *censored*ing mad. Yeah. Lets totally have the winners of that match on TWO nights of wrestlemania, but Bayley has 0 and Rey/others is relegated to SmackDown. What the *Censored* ?

At this point the only way Bayley gets a match is to do an unannounced open challenge. You could have Molly come out to wrestle her since Bayley loves her, or something. Hell, Becky could show up for a one off if she wanted to, though I doubt she would.

Archived