Young Rock

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I liked it. I think he told the story of the homeless guy in his car recently, but pretty sure he just left after they discovered him lol

Seeing the wrestlers was nice, hoping they become more involved later. And looks like Dwayne is gonna keep it real with his dad.

• 2 months later...

I've really enjoyed Young Rock. I know it's not a Hulu or Peacock exclusive...it's just a show on television. But, I always watch it on an app. So, I'm gonna post about it here. 

The cast is wonderful. And even though some of the characters miss the mark on who they are supposed to represent, I've grown to love them all based solely on the performances of the actors. In the beginning, I really didn't care for the casting of Andre. It really doesn't look like him (no one does, tbf)...but to his credit, I have grown to enjoy the actor himself in the role. And that's basically where I'm at with the whole show. The actresses who plays Rock's mother is lovely. The actress who plays his grandmother is hilarious. The actor who plays Rocky Johnson is a dead ringer. Both child Rock and college Rock are excellent. All three stages of Rock are charming in their own ways. Teenage Rock is the weakest of the three. 

Anyway...just a solid show. I've enjoyed it beyond just "a wrestling show". And I don't usually watch sitcoms like this. I'm gonna miss it.

8 hours ago, Generations said:

I've really enjoyed Young Rock. I know it's not a Hulu or Peacock exclusive...it's just a show on television. But, I always watch it on an app. So, I'm gonna post about it here. 

The cast is wonderful. And even though some of the characters miss the mark on who they are supposed to represent, I've grown to love them all based solely on the performances of the actors. In the beginning, I really didn't care for the casting of Andre. It really doesn't look like him (no one does, tbf)...but to his credit, I have grown to enjoy the actor himself in the role. And that's basically where I'm at with the whole show. The actresses who plays Rock's mother is lovely. The actress who plays his grandmother is hilarious. The actor who plays Rocky Johnson is a dead ringer. Both child Rock and college Rock are excellent. All three stages of Rock are charming in their own ways. Teenage Rock is the weakest of the three. 

Anyway...just a solid show. I've enjoyed it beyond just "a wrestling show". And I don't usually watch sitcoms like this. I'm gonna miss it.

Yeah it's a great show but I wish there were more of kid Rock see what I did there and young teenager Rock more than his that his older college self there's a very few stories of his college self that I actually liked

Awesome, I really enjoyed Young Rock as it went along. I also read either teen or college Rock will be joining him in the Black Adam movie now.

Archived