Find results in...
Jmerc

Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Why is there a Fatal 4 Way to get into a Triple Threat? Seems backwards lmao

Glad Elias left Jaxson at home.

If they need someone to take the L later, probably will be Ricochet tbh lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

Just now, Luchador LXXXV said:

Retribution will be jobbers in wwe 2k22 for me but their masks and theme song will come in handy for some original caws 

It's gonna suck when they drop the gimmicks eventually but they probably won't let us remove the masks off them in 2K lmao

And if we can, Dijakovic will be stuck bald and with facepaint lmao

Riddle is most likely pinning Morrison to win the title but I like Lashley being protected and staying strong in momentum even if he drops the title as he isn't getting pinned in that loss. Lashley has been such a beast recently 

They're very confusing with the SD chamber stipulation lol. Is the winner facing Roman IMMEDIATELY after the match or later in the night?

Hopefully the mystery opponent for Asuka is Becky Lynch. It would come full circle.

14 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Riddle is most likely pinning Morrison to win the title but I like Lashley being protected and staying strong in momentum even if he drops the title as he isn't getting pinned in that loss. Lashley has been such a beast recently 

He can take the fall. He's a made man now. He's over. Riddle, on the other hand, isn't. He's looked like a total loser, so he needs a nice decisive win to help get him over. Winning a belt from a guy who isn't the champ isn't the way to do that.

And if Riddle isn't winning the belt? Then friggin do a singles match then and have Lashley pin him and be done with it.